Runcam Split / V2 - FPV + HD Camera - RC Groups
May 14, 2017, 01:44 PM
New Product

Runcam Split / V2 - FPV + HD Camera

UPDATE Runcam Split Version 2 just listed

RunCam Split 2 FOV 130 Degree 1080P/60fps HD Recording Plus WDR FPV Camera NTSC/PAL Switchable
https://www.banggood.com/RunCam-Split-2-FOV-130-Degree-1080P60fps-HD-Recording-Plus-WDR-FPV-Camera-NTSCPAL-Switchable-p-1212031.html

Runcam Split is a combination of FPV Camera and an HD camera recorder in a sweet low weight and package !!

Runcam Split WDR FPV Camera 1080P 60fps HD Recorder WiFi Optional NTSC PAL Low Latency TV-out
https://www.banggood.com/Runcam-Split-1080P-DVR-FPV-Camera-WithWithout-WiFi-2_5mm-FOV-130-165-Degree-NTSC-PAL-Support-64G-TF-p-1159850.html

(use toysho or FPV10AN coupon codes for a price of 68$)

Key Features
  • Weight: only 21 g !!!
  • Camera size: Lens Module 22*20mm
  • FOV: FPV FOV 130 / Recording FOV 165
  • WiFI board (optional)
  • Main Board: standard 30x30 hole mount board

It's no doubt that this product is something special and I'm sure more like it will be released soon !
The possibility to get FPV + HD recording in just 21g is amazing for our hobby !!

Can't wait to watch some footage and review, and soon to get my hands on one, good job Runcam

Item Name : Split RunCam 3
FOV Angle of Field FPV FOV 130 / Recording FOV 165
Video Resolution 1080@60fps / 1080@30fps / 720@60fps
Video Files MOV
Image Resolution 2 Megapixels
TV Output NTSC / PAL Switchable
Real-Time Audio Output Yes
Interface Micro USB / UART
Max Micro SD Card Supported 64G(need Class 6 or above, recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
WiFi Module Support (Removable)
Dimensions PCB 36*38mm / Lens Module 22*20mm
Power Input DC 5V
Working Current 650 mAh
Weight 21g

Features
HD recording, same effect as Runcam 3
Supper WDR FPV image with low latancy
Recording and FPV can do at the same time
26g super light
Camera + Board split, main board and FC can be installed on frame kit, camera is same as mini Swift.
Lens is removable
WiFi module is optional, support APP setting and previewing on mobile.

Available in black color as well ->

Last edited by nitbeat; Oct 14, 2017 at 03:01 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 14, 2017, 01:44 PM

Runcam Split - Parts & Spares

Parts: PCB Board, Cables, mounts and more here:
https://www.banggood.com/search/runcam-split.html

Last edited by nitbeat; Sep 10, 2017 at 05:17 AM.
May 15, 2017, 11:52 PM
Custom User Title!
wonder if it's just a Runcam 3 but they won't show the picture
May 16, 2017, 05:19 PM
Somebody needs to ask Them 😃
May 17, 2017, 01:25 AM
Split??
May 22, 2017, 08:19 PM
Yeah now it's called the Runcam Split

RunCam Split - The RunCam 3 Transformer'

Maybe it's like Runcam 2 that with a little tweak it turns into a cube mode so gopro can't sue their a**
May 23, 2017, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitbeat
Yeah now it's called the Runcam Split

RunCam Split - The RunCam 3 Transformer'

Maybe it's like Runcam 2 that with a little tweak it turns into a cube mode so gopro can't sue their a**
Makes sense. So when the Gopro police pull you up....TRANSFORM
May 23, 2017, 08:45 AM
There still seems an opportunity to combine the fpv camera and an HD camera. Maybe this is RunCam's solution where one piggy backs onto the other and you can 'split' them apart, 'transforming' two cams in to one. Should call Voltron, but then they'd get sued by the production studio..........
May 23, 2017, 09:07 AM
Or how about combine the two cameras' functions but have them in two parts. One the same form factor as a current Swift/et al with the lens and sensor, so that everyone can use it in their current frames, but having the logic boards, etc in a second tethered enclosure to (or on a stackable board).
May 23, 2017, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightisright
Or how about combine the two cameras' functions but have them in two parts. One the same form factor as a current Swift/et al with the lens and sensor, so that everyone can use it in their current frames, but having the logic boards, etc in a second tethered enclosure to (or on a stackable board).
It's a foldable camera. So you have 2 ways of mounting. Flat like the 2 or in a Cube like a Runcam 3. Thus the name Split/Transformer.
May 23, 2017, 02:34 PM
Various miniquads.
Sounds intriguing
May 23, 2017, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norazil
It's a foldable camera. So you have 2 ways of mounting. Flat like the 2 or in a Cube like a Runcam 3. Thus the name Split/Transformer.
If it's foldable, might as well call mine 'Broken'......I have that effect on things....!
May 29, 2017, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightisright
If it's foldable, might as well call mine 'Broken'......I have that effect on things....!
lol.

I searched the web, found no new information as of yet
May 30, 2017, 02:54 AM
Also waiting. My Git1 died. And I want somthing new, and this form factor is interesting.
A guess could be that they make it a flat square, and then the battery is an attachment pack. Or open it in the middle to replace battery.
IMHO they should just move the screen to the top. All done.
May 30, 2017, 04:33 PM
Bummer... Going on vacation in 2.5 weeks and the big question is buying an already existing camera or waiting for this. Any comparable cameras to the Runcam 3 with similar quality and price?