May 13, 2017, 04:29 PM
Thread OP
New Product

SKYRC D100 V2 (Version 2) AC DC Dual Balance Charger Discharger Power Supply

SKYRC D100 V2 AC DC Dual Balance Charger Discharger Power Supply

[img][/img]

SkyRC D100 v2 is a twin-channel charger with two independent circuits which can charge batteries of varying chemistries (LiPo/LiHV/LiFe/Lilon/NiMH/NiCd/PB)simultaneously. Capable of operating as a power supply with the maximum output of 100W helps the hobbyists to power the DC equiments. With its unprecedented function of voice guide, even a freshman can use this charger without any hurdles. Additional feature including our "SCAN TO GO" either.

Voice Guide
Purposes to make the charger more user-friendly and customizable. A speaker supported English and Chinese separately have been included in the left side of the charger that can reduce the times for misoperation

Power Distribution
The charger supports power distribution between channel A / channel B and PSU under the total power of 100W in AC mode.

DC Power Supply
The ability of supplying 100W/13.8V DC power dramatically expands its usage scope, which is really an amazing partner for hobbyists to power the DC equipments.

Twin-channel Charger
SkyRC D100 v2 allows you to plug 2 batteries into one charger simultaneously, and it will intelligently and automatically charge 2 batteries at once.

The Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity allows the user to remote control and monitor the D100 v2 comfortably through an app on a portable device such as smartphone, iPad, or iPhone. The iOS app can be downloaded from iTunes Store, the Android app from Google Play Store. Operation of the app is self-explanatory and the same on iOS and on Android. Explicit pairing is not required; after download and installation just activate Bluetooth on your mobile device and launch the app. D100 v2 and your device will establish Bluetooth connection automatically.

Scan To Go
A very unique feature of D100 v2 is SCAN TO GO (automatically charging system). As the range of battery types and capacity becomes more and more, each battery requires its own dedicated charging process. It is easy to set up the charger incorrectly for a specific type of battery, resulting damage the battery or even cause accident.
The revolutionary SCAN TO GO provides a solution to this problem by allowing the user to assign a QR Code which contains all the relevant data for the battery for charging or discharging. The user can create a unique QR Code by using “SkyCharger” apps. Print it and paste it on the battery.
Using your smart phone and launch “SkyCharger” app. Since all the essential information is stored in the QR Code. All you need to do is press the Scan button, and the charge or discharge process will start automatically.

Charge Master
The user can monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging, view charge data in realtime graphs, and can also control charging and update firmware from "Charge Master".

Description:
Brand name: Skyrc
Item number: D100 V2
AC Input Voltage: 100-240V
DC Input Voltage: 11-18V
Charge Wattage: AC: 100W(Support Power Distribution)/ DC: 100Wx2
Discharge Wattage: 10Wx2
Charge Current: (0.1A-10.0A) x2
Discharge Current: (0.1A-2.0A) x2
DC Power Supply Output: 13.8V / Max. 100W
Current Drian for Balancing Port: 300mA/cell
Trickle Charging Current: 50mA-300mA & OFF
LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count: 1-6S
NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count: 1-15S
Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
Size: 153*140*67mm
Weight: 668g

Skyrc D100 V2 Balance Charger Manual, Click here

Package Included:
1X SKYRC D100 V2 AC DC Dual Balance Charger Discharger Power Supply

https://www.banggood.com/SKYRC-D100-V2-AC-DC-Dual-Balance-Charger-Discharger-Power-Supply-p-1151156.html?rmmds=category
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2017, 04:34 PM
Thread OP
I have the Q200

So not sure about the difference between D100 and D100 V2
I only see the Voice guidance feature as the difference at the moment maybe there is more.

ok the scan to go feature its new too
Last edited by Drra; May 13, 2017 at 04:48 PM.
May 13, 2017, 05:05 PM
I have the old D100. I se know reason to buy the V2 ?
May 15, 2017, 01:33 AM
I would like to know what difference between them too
Jun 14, 2017, 09:10 PM
Looks like the new version has Bluetooth and the app support like on the Q200.

Little bit disappointed they didn't up the wattage for when AC charging.

Hopefully they have added a fan curve too
Oct 01, 2017, 01:19 AM
Hi,

Big difference: The fans start only when needed...
Oct 24, 2017, 02:15 PM
Just got my D100 v2 in the post.

It's runnng firmware v2.01 and ChargeMaster v3.03 seems to be the latest version of the PC SW to be downloaded from the SkyRC website (http://www.skyrc.com/D100_v2_Charger)

I haven't properly tried it out yet as it comes with a pair of charging cables with XT60 connectors and another pair without connectors and tinned ends ready for soldering. Unfortunately I need BEC connectors which are still in the post.

However I can say that the Bluetooth works right out of the box. Bluetooth is enabled and I don't see any menu item to disable it. You also don't need to pair your phone or tablet; just download the SkyCharger app, open it, and - poof - it connects instantly.
Top Tip: best to set a password or anyone passing close enough can hijack your charger with a phone and the app. If you lose the password, the only way is to factory reset the charger, which you can do via the menu on the charger.

The PC control USB connector works great too. I had a little trouble getting the ChargeMaster SW to show "connected" at first, until I realised the micro USB cable I was using may be a "charge only" cable and not a full "data" cable. The charger does not come with a USB cable, you have to find your own.
I hunted around till I found a USB cable I knew was a data one and it worked immediately. It's best to start the SW and then connect the charger.

In case anybody else runs into the same issue, here's something to try:
1. disconnect AC and DC from the charger
2. open the ChargeMaster SW and connect the charger to the PC via your micro USB cable (without connecting either AC or DC power to the charger)

If the charger powers up and displays "DC in too low" on the screen and the ChargeMaster SW shows "connected", then you're good to go.
If the charger powers up and displays "DC in too low" on the screen but the ChargeMaster SW shows "not connected", then the physical connection between PC and charger is present but you don't have a proper USB "data" cable.
If the charger doesn't power up, then you have a physical connection problem, caused by either cable, PC, or charger.

Hope this helps someone.
More news on how good (or bad) this thing is after the postman has dropped by again.
Nov 18, 2017, 02:57 AM
I've been playing with this baby for a couple of weeks and I'm quite happy with it.
I got some XT60/JST adpaters to fit the exisiting charge cables and made a couple of adapters for my 1s UMX Nano CPS lipos:

1. simple JST-UMX adapter to charge one 1s lipo. The charger will do this just fine using the "lipo charge" mode
2. 3x UMX to JST series harness to charge three 1s lipos in series using the "lipo balance" mode
3. XT60-JST adpter

I like how the charge cables are fitted with a plastic clip that keeps the banana plugs apart when you connect or disconnect the cables.
No issues to report. The charger does exactly what is advertised on the box. It will charge, balance charge, storage charge or discharge any of my 1S, 2S and 3S lipos quite happily.
The charger also shows lipo voltage and voltage per cell, as well as an estimate of the lipo internal resistance and internal resistance per cell. I am not sure how accurate the measurement method is, but multiple measurements for a single battery are resonably consistent. For the 1S lipos, it shows a higher internal resistance for the batteries that are showing signs of age (shorter run times).

The charge master software is quite useful. You can control the charge parameters (mode, # cells, charge current) and display voltage, current and charge (in mAh) delivered to the battery as a graph. You can zoom in and out of the graph; hovering over the curves on the graph gives you the numeric values and you can print the graph (e.g. to PDF) for future reference. I have attached a sample graph.

The USB plug on the front is also good for conecting my USB 1S chargers or even just my phone. It frees up one USB port on the laptop I usually use, which can only be a good thing.

I had originally intended to use Bluetooth and the phone app a lot more. But although it works, I just find the charge master SW on the laptoo mode convenient. I'll see if I still feel the same way in a few months.

The only (mildly) annoying thing about the charger is the voice prompt when you power it up. I have disabled voice prompts and key beeps in the menus, but it still reminds me to "choose the correct battery type" in an annoying female nasal twang when I power it up, and I haven't found a way to disable that other than open it up and cut the wire to the speaker.

cheers
CFZ
Sep 25, 2018, 05:33 PM
looks like the weight and size is smaller as well.

v1: Size: 163x153x72mm
Weight: 975g

v2: Size: 153*140*67mm
Weight: 668g

Quick Reply