This thread is privately moderated by brandonmoon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 13, 2017, 02:41 PM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
Mini-Review

New FMS 1700mm F7F-3N Tigercat

I have been soooooo looking forward to reviewing this plane. This plane has been a little over 3 1/2 years in the making.This will be my Review of it posted here and on the earlier discussion topic thread posted here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...F7F-3-Tigercat.

Here are some earlier pre-release photos released by FMS. I am still waiting for the plane to arrive which should be here soon

The one I will be doing is the Silver "La Patrona" livery with a second set of wings modified to have a working folding outboard wing panels.
Last edited by brandonmoon; May 13, 2017 at 02:59 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2017, 02:44 PM
First early released pictures
Last edited by brandonmoon; May 13, 2017 at 02:56 PM.
May 13, 2017, 02:48 PM

Livery Choices

These will be the Livery decals available with the corrections noted on them made. These are just the early samples
May 13, 2017, 03:01 PM
I'm hoping to see and hear more on this bad boy early next week (maybe & hoping?) coming from JN.... I am aware there is one here state side now but may not be at JN until next week?..Possibly early in the week?

I've also been told of the expected release date? and will share that later when I'm sure it's more solid? It's sooner than most think

As for MSRP?...that still seems to be up in the air? and undecided?

Can't say more than that for the moment ..........................................
May 16, 2017, 05:15 PM
Rich from RC Informer txt me these early this morning. He just got his at 2 AM this morning.

First one on US Soil....Currently making it's debut at Joe Nall with RC Informer.
May 16, 2017, 05:25 PM
Here is two more I just got from him a moment ago from Joe Nall..... Enjoy