Los Banos.Los Banos..Los Banos...Los Banos....Los Banos.....Los Banos......Los Banos. - RC Groups
May 13, 2017, 01:53 AM
Discussion

Los Banos.Los Banos..Los Banos...Los Banos....Los Banos.....Los Banos......Los Banos.

Gentlemen,

I bring this up as I'm running into people that ask me "where do I fly gliders". I'd like to say Los Banos, and the Aero-Tow occurs monthly, well..................... No, It NO longer happens...

How about Sean or Eric muster up a "Every other month" slope-fly to keep it fresh, and not to get boring by doing it monthly.. I know some the PCC club members will come too, and that gang is just interested in sport-slope-flying .

The weather is cool right now. We should have one in a few weeks just for a day...

Those of you who say "what is the wind like" WELL Gents, this is very accurate where it can be used to plan a day at Los Banos...

https://www.windfinder.com/forecast/...paign=redirect

How about that idea??

Martin
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2017, 09:28 AM
High Lift Coefficient
Speaking of.....a few of us are planning to go to LB today if the forecast holds. Anyone is welcome to join us.
May 14, 2017, 02:53 PM
High Lift Coefficient

May 13th 2017

Decided to take advantage of the wind forecast and cool conditions at LB for one last hurrah before the summer pattern sets in. NW and later North winds produced great lift conditions.
May 14, 2017, 06:27 PM
Man, I wish I know this earlier. I would love to go with you guys. Thanks for the pictures. Looks great.
May 15, 2017, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailhigh
Decided to take advantage of the wind forecast and cool conditions at LB for one last hurrah before the summer pattern sets in. NW and later North winds produced great lift conditions.
You guys are killing me

Glad you guys had a blast. I knew the winds were great this last week...

Lets get a routine going..

Martin