May 12, 2017, 07:28 PM
George Jure
Thread OP
Help!

Looking for Decals for MRP F1 Tunnel Hull Bud Light

Hello

I decided to dig out my old MRP F1 Tunnel hull # 10-1941 and I would like to replace the factory decals with the same ones because my first attempt at a clean smooth application was NOT very good a long time ago.

Does anyone know of any after market sources since MRP is No longer around?

Please let me know.
Thanks
George
to remove ads between posts
May 12, 2017, 09:50 PM
Fast electric boats maybe
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Jure
Hello

I decided to dig out my old MRP F1 Tunnel hull # 10-1941 and I would like to replace the factory decals with the same ones because my first attempt at a clean smooth application was NOT very good a long time ago.

Does anyone know of any after market sources since MRP is No longer around?

Please let me know.
Thanks
George
If you have decent decals on boat now ,take them and have them made ,a person that knows decals can make very good replacements.
May 12, 2017, 11:15 PM
George Jure
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro Bodine
If you have decent decals on boat now ,take them and have them made ,a person that knows decals can make very good replacements.
Hello
Unfortunately NO ONE in my area is capable to do that.
George

Quick Reply