Goblin Fireball PRE-Orders Being Taken!! - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Goblin Fireball PRE-Orders Being Taken!!

The time has finally come for the latest and greatest in the Goblin line! If you are like me and can't wait for the new Goblin Fireball, then your wait is coming to a close.

Splash

Goblin Fireball Pre-Orders are in full effect.

The time has finally come for the latest and greatest in the Goblin line! If you are like me and can't wait for the new Goblin Fireball, then your wait is coming to a close. Helidirect is now taking Pre-Orders for the new 280 sized powerhouse in 2 different versions. If you recall, the most interesting part of the Fireball 280 is the new direct drive system that eliminates the bulky gear drive train that creates most of the noise and also increases your chance of replacing parts. You can purchase just the kit with motor and blades in one combo, or you can purchase the full combo which includes everything minus the FBL system and receiver. This means servos, ESC, motor and blades will be included.

The new Fireball is the next step forward in mini helicopters with many new technology additions. I'm already finding it hard to not hit that add to cart button as we speak, but in reality it's only a matter of time. On top of this exciting news of the completion of the Fireball manufacturing is that you can now expect the new Mini Comet to follow in due time. I don't expect it to take too long because a lot of the same technology will be in both heils.

For more information on the new Goblin Fireball click here.

To pre-order yours click here.

Goblin FIREBALL (3 min 29 sec)

May 13, 2017, 07:20 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
At first I was like lulz, they actually did that?

Then I watched the video....

I want to yell "shut up and take my money"... buuut I haven't looked to see how much it costs yet
May 13, 2017, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piece

I want to yell "shut up and take my money"... buuut I haven't looked to see how much it costs yet
the same as an align 470lp im pretty sure
May 13, 2017, 08:18 AM
верталёт геній
Like most all of my helis .. I will wait and buy a used.
May 13, 2017, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piece

Both prices at the bottom of the page 😉.
May 13, 2017, 05:53 PM
it tke that back, its more than the align 470LP combo
May 14, 2017, 09:32 AM
I'll wait until someone does a few autorotations on it.....