Aurora 9X + DJI S900 + A2 + LightBridge 1 I can't bind it!!! Help! - RC Groups
May 11, 2017, 08:22 AM
Help!

Aurora 9X + DJI S900 + A2 + LightBridge 1 I can't bind it!!! Help!

Hi I get second hand S900 with Aurora 9x TX optima 9 Rx I can't bind it with the A2 trough LightBridge 1 I don't know what is wrong, maybe I am missing something with the control setup. I think that it connect via trainer port config via to LightBridge and Dbus receiver on DJI A2. I need to put in the air to test it I have not gimball right now. I make a cable to power the LightBridge Air module and its ok due it show me video signal 8 (no video image obviuosly) so it connect. I do the cable for the remote to. How can I activate the trainer port in first place for this config.?

Attached cable that I do by myself!
to remove ads between posts
May 11, 2017, 10:33 AM
Team Hitec, Customer Support
If the receiver you are trying to link to the Aurora 9 doesn't operate on any Hitec AFHSS protocol then you will be unable to link it to the Aurora 9, unless you have some kind of aftermarket module installed or plugged into the transmitter which I will not be able to assist you with.
Latest blog entry: The Pilot Yak Saga
May 11, 2017, 09:51 PM

Thanks for reply

Thanks for the prompt response these remote controls were connected to the DJI lightbridge system through the training port of the Aurora 9X controls with the cables that come with the DJI system --> Aurora remote --> trainer port cable phisically connect to --> LightBridge ground transmitter ---(air)- -- > DJI LightBridge air receiver on the hexa ---> A2 DJI . It has a profile in the control with the parameters of the DJI S900 hexacoptero. I would like first friend how to properly activate the training port. Anyway I gonne to do a youtube video for explain me better ! Thanks again I really like these controls I want to use it with this machine. Thanks in advance!!! I have Optima receiver 9 if that help
Image attached is to show the cable and lIghtbridge the remote control that we are talking about is Aurora 9X...
Last edited by jmanaya; May 12, 2017 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Font Size too big sorry
May 12, 2017, 11:33 AM
Team Hitec, Customer Support
You will need to setup the Trainer function in the transmitter and then assign a switch to enable it. From there it should output the controls through the trainer port but keep in mind it will only be the 4 basic controls (pitch, roll, yaw, throttle).
Latest blog entry: The Pilot Yak Saga