Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 19, 2017, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by montis
I have both. Just tried to bind E50 to the E52 TX - unfortunately no, it does not bind. However, UFO FPV app works for both quadcopters.
Good to know, thank you. Be alot cooler if it did :-)
to remove ads between posts
May 19, 2017, 09:04 PM
making crashing a lifestyle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermflux
I'm wondering if the tx of the E52 will bind with the E50. Does anyone have both so they can confirm or deny this?
also, would it connect to a multiprotocol tx module?
May 20, 2017, 06:49 AM
pm sent
May 20, 2017, 10:41 AM

E50,e55,e52

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermflux
Good to know, thank you. Be alot cooler if it did :-)
In addition, E55 TX would not bind to E52. E52 TX would not to E55...
Already tried, and a bit disappointed...
May 20, 2017, 09:04 PM
GOT WINGS
As usual, I am a few days later than Solo, but I posted my review of the E52 here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Quadcopter-RTF .
May 20, 2017, 10:33 PM
youtubeDOTcom/socalep1
here's my review on the E52

Eachine E52 Mini Quad w/ Fold-Away Arms & Altitude hold Courtesy of Banggood.com (7 min 31 sec)

a good starter quad for beginners

PROS:
Low cost
Easy to fly thanks to Altitude hold
Very Stable
Flyable with both transmitter and smartphone
Compact
Great construction

CONS:
Low quality video only 640x480 px @ 15fps
Laggy controls
Props come off - actually had this issue right off the bat on first launch
Last edited by Danq0; May 21, 2017 at 11:09 PM.
May 21, 2017, 05:37 PM
R/C Superfan
I have had a breezy weekend in my area ,I took the E52 out for some flights in it,I will say this quad does not fight wind to good.When there were some breaks between the wind the E52 flew quite nicely and I was pleased with that so I will say this one is best suited to fly on a calm day .I am working on finishing up my video review but before I post I think I will try and get one more flight in provided I get a calm 10 minute stretch of weather as I would like to include that footage in my review as well
Today, 11:51 AM

Eachine E52 Folding Selfie Drone Flight Test Review

The two big improvements of the E52 vs the E50/JJRC H37 are an easy to insert battery, and a controller that allows more precise flight control (vs. controlling by smartphone).

and here is its flight demonstration
Eachine E52 Folding Selfie Drone Flight Test Review (10 min 44 sec)

Pros
- Extremely portable with folding arms. Should fit in larger pockets.
- Imroved 500mah easy plug in battery. Great improvement over the battery of the E50 which was very problematic to fit and plug into its cramped battery bay.
- Now includes a version with an included controller. This allows precise control of the quadcopter as compared to controlling via a smartphone. However, you can also control it by your smartphone only, if that's what you really want. Uses JY UFO app available on Google Play here and itunes here.
- Altitude hold.
- Automatic takeoff and landing.
- Headless mode and one key return.

Cons
- Includes the same low resolution 0.3MP VGA resolution camera as the E50. Quite a bit of lag and freezing in the WiFi video recording. Hopefully they'll someday put a good but cheap 720p camera with sd card recording into this.
- Flip button on controller didn't seem to work with mine.
- Rate button on controller also didn't seem to do much.
- Only use the automatic land button when close to the ground. It will come down quickly if you press the land button when high, possibly damaging the quadcopter.
Today, 03:54 PM
Pity they didn't upgrade the camera to at least the one of the E50s