Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 15, 2017, 11:57 PM
Dutch RC Reviewer
Congratulations guys,
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2017, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGWell
The camera of E50(S) would be better. E50 and E50S just have different color and APP. Else are same.
PM sent

Edit. I have sent 2 PM's but I can't see either on my sent list
Last edited by DJman230; May 16, 2017 at 08:57 AM.
May 16, 2017, 08:40 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Mine arrived yesterday. Looks great, but transmitter appeared to be DOA. However, turned out to be the metal tabs didn't make good contact with the batteries. Bending these a little fixed this.
May 16, 2017, 12:40 PM
Eachine E52 TX unboxing analysis and demo flight (Courtesy Banggood) (25 min 46 sec)
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
May 16, 2017, 04:42 PM
That was quick

So glad I got myself the TX version (still awaiting delivery)
May 17, 2017, 01:02 AM
I'll update the first posting soon. First impressions are a few flights, it's rather smooth, but also still very docile, even on 3rd speed setting. Don't fly with a good breeze, as it can't tilt far enough to make headway into it. Almost lost it yesterday, even though the weather conditions were rather quiet.
May 17, 2017, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I'll update the first posting soon. First impressions are a few flights, it's rather smooth, but also still very docile, even on 3rd speed setting. Don't fly with a good breeze, as it can't tilt far enough to make headway into it. Almost lost it yesterday, even though the weather conditions were rather quiet.
Yes builtin PDs are set to smooth as much possible the machine's response... to stabilize videos. In the other hand, the inertia is important and can be problematic in emergy situations... Except that, for a toy, it flies correctly .... I am just super disapointed by recorded files, a poor 640x480@15fps, a "back to the futur" chip .... with a 10000 Lux (I am kidding but probably around 1 or 10) , overwashed color' rendition and narrow FOV ...
May 17, 2017, 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Yes builtin PDs are set to smooth as much possible the machine's response... to stabilize videos. In the other hand, the inertia is important and can be problematic in emergy situations... Except that, for a toy, it flies correctly .... I am just super disapointed by recorded files, a poor 640x480@15fps, a "back to the futur" chip .... with a 10000 Lux (I am kidding but probably around 1 or 10) , overwashed color' rendition and narrow FOV ...
So no flux-capacitor?

Would it be possible to exchange the camera for the one of the (pink/2MP) Elfie?

Also looks like there's a lot of empty space in the battery-holder; maybe room for a slightly bigger one?
May 17, 2017, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
So no flux-capacitor?

Would it be possible to exchange the camera for the one of the (pink/2MP) Elfie?

Also looks like there's a lot of empty space in the battery-holder; maybe room for a slightly bigger one?
That will be an awesome change.(camera upgrade)
May 17, 2017, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJman230
That will be an awesome change.(camera upgrade)
Not sure it's possible tho; will have to wait for mine to arrive and open up to see what the inside looks like (whether or not similar to that 2MP Elfie camera module)
May 18, 2017, 01:26 AM
My review: http://www.drone-maniac.com/test-eachine-e52/
May 18, 2017, 03:36 AM
I can understand having a speed mode set for smooth video, but if you include 3 different speed modes in a product, it would be nice if the high speed mode actually allows some good bank angle. Then keep low and medium for video flying, and high for some fun. The current high speed setting is comparable to what some quads have as low speed setting.
May 18, 2017, 06:20 AM
R/C Superfan
My E52 test sample arrived last night,I got it charged up,downloaded the app and took it out for a quick test flight.Everything works as it should,i plan on going out later today for some more flight testing,video test and of course app control test,I have the version with the included tx which works fine but I do plan on testing the app control with my tablet also.
May 18, 2017, 11:35 PM
I'm wondering if the tx of the E52 will bind with the E50. Does anyone have both so they can confirm or deny this?
May 19, 2017, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermflux
I'm wondering if the tx of the E52 will bind with the E50. Does anyone have both so they can confirm or deny this?
I have both. Just tried to bind E50 to the E52 TX - unfortunately no, it does not bind. However, UFO FPV app works for both quadcopters.