Thread Tools
May 08, 2017, 03:01 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
SoloProFan's Avatar
New Product

Eachine E52 Foldable Arms Camera Quadcopter, WIFi FPV + Altitude Hold


Eachine has come with another WiFi FPV quad with foldable arms. Using WiFi FPV and Altitude Hold. What does make it stand out from the other WiFi FPV flyers, is that it looks pretty nice:




https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-E52...p-1145572.html


(Since they've promised to send me a sample, this thread will be turned into a review, as soon as it arrives)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 08, 2017, 03:01 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
SoloProFan's Avatar
(reserved)
May 08, 2017, 03:39 AM
Banggood Staff
Thank you Henk!
May 08, 2017, 03:41 AM
Banggood Staff
And we are finding testers to review this drone. Anyone is willing to do us this favor. Pls PM me.
May 08, 2017, 07:30 AM
Registered User
Pixelpeter's Avatar
I just ordered one; this is the way like it should have been with the E50/Elfie: with a proper transmitter!
May 08, 2017, 07:34 AM
FPV addict
mlilasic's Avatar
Great looking Quad with greats specs.
Its bit confusing about GPS capabilities, on pictures there is mention of GPS assisted RTH function?
Also on Strong Motor titled pictures is module shoving GPS?

If there is really GPS module inside why doesn't it has GPS assisted position hold?
In my reviews of E50S and E55 selfie quads most problems I had are keeping the quad steady, without drifting away, in outdoor conditions as there is seldom weather when no wind is present. So selfie quad with position hold in this price range would be very attractive.


If there is a quota I am interested in reviewing/testing RTF Version.
May 08, 2017, 07:37 AM
making crashing a lifestyle!
dutchcommando's Avatar

Eachine E52 Foldable Arms Camera Quadcopter reviewer


grr.. hit the wrong button..
Last edited by dutchcommando; May 08, 2017 at 07:58 AM.
May 08, 2017, 07:38 AM
making crashing a lifestyle!
dutchcommando's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGWell
And we are finding testers to review this drone. Anyone is willing to do us this favor. Pls PM me.
PM send
May 08, 2017, 08:18 AM
Drone Collector
Blade Runner 350's Avatar
Probably the best looking toy grade selfie quad i have seen so far anyway!.

Always think these things should have the camera in the rear of the quad though. It would be easier (considering the market it's aimed at) for the beginner pilot to operate without having to fly 'nose in' all the time.

Just sayin.
May 08, 2017, 09:06 AM
Registered User
Pixelpeter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlilasic
Great looking Quad with greats specs.
Its bit confusing about GPS capabilities, on pictures there is mention of GPS assisted RTH function?
Also on Strong Motor titled pictures is module shoving GPS?

If there is really GPS module inside why doesn't it has GPS assisted position hold?
In my reviews of E50S and E55 selfie quads most problems I had are keeping the quad steady, without drifting away, in outdoor conditions as there is seldom weather when no wind is present. So selfie quad with position hold in this price range would be very attractive.


If there is a quota I am interested in reviewing/testing RTF Version.
Of course there's no GPS in this quad. C'mon in a $35 quad, really?
May 08, 2017, 12:59 PM
FPV addict
mlilasic's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
Of course there's no GPS in this quad. C'mon in a $35 quad, really?
Well, I am not price/market expert, but its only matter of time and volumes of sales. How much, not so far ago, was price of FC with barometer for alt. hold function or mobile phone with GPS?
Now days toy grade quads have alt. hold mode which works great.
Just saying that desc. is not clear enough.
May 08, 2017, 04:27 PM
Dutch RC Reviewer
Dutch 79's Avatar
Hi Well,

Count me in, I already did the E011 E50 E55 and many other products.
May 08, 2017, 08:37 PM
Prop a day club
Orlando Dare's Avatar
I just ordered 1, look for a review soon.

The e50 needed a controller and "stuck motor protection" like the E33.
I do not like the type of battery in the E52, I think this will be the first mod that I do.
They say a wide angle camera, but it looks like a pin-hold.
May 08, 2017, 08:41 PM
Dutch RC Reviewer
Dutch 79's Avatar
The E55 was available with TX, I do like that one.
May 09, 2017, 01:24 AM
SAR
Great price


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Eachine E50 WIFI FPV With Foldable Arm Altitude Hold RC Quadcopter RTF BG Well Mini Multirotor Drones 201 Mar 14, 2017 01:13 AM
New Product Eachine E50 WIFI FPV With Foldable Arm Altitude Hold RC Quadcopter RTF Kenxiaofei Multirotor Drone Talk 7 Dec 20, 2016 07:56 PM
New Product Eachine E50 WIFI FPV With Foldable Arm Altitude Hold RC Quadcopter RTF BG Well Multirotor Drone Talk 1 Dec 12, 2016 01:17 AM
New Product Eachine E50 WIFI FPV With Foldable Arm Altitude Hold RC Quadcopter RTF BG Well Beginner Multirotor Drones 1 Dec 12, 2016 01:16 AM