Jul 27, 2017, 04:41 PM
English is definitely easier for me. I read the book a question of honor about the exploits of Kosciusko squadron and parts of his autobiography. He was a very interesting person and even though he was of Swiss heritage but polish born he fought to free Poland and I wanted to Honor him with my model.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 27, 2017, 07:01 PM
cross sections were in your video introduction. slices through the fuselage showing its shape at that point.
david
Jul 27, 2017, 07:22 PM
What tools did you use to recreate the panel lines? They look so realistic. Also I just saw your clip of the afterburners you programmed with Arduino, better than any aftermarket ones I've ever seen!
Jul 27, 2017, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertus
@Spetnazer. Wow, Did you print it on A4 format? It is a lot of gluening. Usually I print on the roll printer. I have few other photos made during build, so I can share if you will need support. Don't worry.
That's right, I print on A4 paper size and it takes a lot of paper, it also takes a lot of glue, and also time to combine it. Here is very expensive when printing with rool paper. So, better print yourself for cheaper. It's okay, I'm always excited and I love it. Thanks Robertus, I will contact you if I have trouble
Aug 02, 2017, 10:57 AM
Tony Audsley Retired Locksmith
Nice build Robert, look forward to seeing her fly again

Lockey
Aug 02, 2017, 11:12 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by newcomer
cross sections were in your video introduction. slices through the fuselage showing its shape at that point.
david
David, they are present in internet. I have attached which I used.
Aug 02, 2017, 11:16 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunFlier88
What tools did you use to recreate the panel lines? They look so realistic. Also I just saw your clip of the afterburners you programmed with Arduino, better than any aftermarket ones I've ever seen!
Just pencil and dry brush techniques. Depron is soft so when I draw the lines they are concave. For other side it is so delicate in daily use. I don't use any glass on it or something similar.
Code for Afterburners is not mine, it is grmis made: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...rduino-WS2812B
Aug 02, 2017, 03:00 PM
Rpbertus, perfect. thanks.
david
Aug 08, 2017, 09:17 PM
Hi Robertus ... I've finished cutting and connecting parts. And now ready to be pasted in foam. It is true as you said before, need to think because it is not plug and play. There are some pictures that I am still confused ... please explain the parts I circled in this red color:

1. on Engine ... there is an inappropriate size, is it right there?
2. on Fuselage 2 and 3 there is a section that I still confuse the placement, roughly for what part is it?

I hope once and certainly happy, if the plans you can fix like some plans of your plane before, so that will make can plug and play . Just a suggestion only, may you please. Thank you for making this beautiful plan.
Aug 09, 2017, 12:58 AM
Thread OP
I try to describe, but I don't have such detailed English terminology.
I will answer in separate post for more clear view.
1. Engine.
Upper parts are skeleton for engine, only for good part positioning.
You can remove it after gluing engine to the fuselage or you can leave part of them as a reinforcement if you not plan use landing gear.
I left rear part inside.
I used 12mm thick depron for engines so for all skeleton parts I had to cut material from all parts.
And this rule is for all parts. I didn't touch sheathing when cut it, but depends on their thickness I trim the frames for this module.
Aug 09, 2017, 01:16 AM
Thread OP
Fuselage 2
Upper question mark is only artifakt in plans, just ignore it. It is upper part of scheating.
The second is a front part of wing. I don't know how it is called in English.
All marked parts from different plans are about it.
Last edited by robertus; Aug 09, 2017 at 02:09 AM.
Aug 09, 2017, 01:45 AM
Thread OP
Fuselage 3.
Those parts are upper parts on fuselage.
Red circle is for engine, blue one is for hump.
A parts are templates for helping position on fuselage.
But...at the end I did not use them, because thickness of foam.
For engine I just cutted A part and sanded to the shape.

For hump this A template is useful, I marked place on fuselage when should hump be glued.
Part you marked is vertical frame. You can use it as a frame and glue or use just as template, the same way as for bottom engines parts. It depends on depron thickness you will use. This part is only few millimeters high so yo can use the same method as for upper engines part, just use a sanded flat plate.
Aug 10, 2017, 03:44 AM
OK ... I already understand. I try to save all the photos above. I will try to make it .... Uyeeeaaaa !!!
Last edited by spetnazer; Aug 10, 2017 at 03:50 AM.
Aug 10, 2017, 05:50 AM
Thread OP
Center part of fuselage is based on skeleton of frame and ribs, shown bellow.
Then is covered from both side by sheets of foam.
That part with you question mark is a upper sheet -red.
Bottom is covered using few parts -blue.
Aug 20, 2017, 09:32 AM
Thread OP
Breaking News!
MiG-29 EDF z wizytą w 22BLT (0 min 25 sec)

We visited 22 Tactical Air Base.

Quick Reply