Feb 12, 2019, 01:22 PM
Yes, yes I am.
I think you might be able to replace the lens. Although it appears like it's permanent, it does unscrew. It just has something tacky on the threads to keep it from loosening up in flight.

Unfortunately, this quad does not have an onscreen display. I have a DX6 and use the voice call out of voltage every 20 seconds or so. Not as convenient as an onscreen display but it was helpful.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 12, 2019, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbucher
I think you might be able to replace the lens. Although it appears like it's permanent, it does unscrew. It just has something tacky on the threads to keep it from loosening up in flight.

Unfortunately, this quad does not have an onscreen display. I have a DX6 and use the voice call out of voltage every 20 seconds or so. Not as convenient as an onscreen display but it was helpful.
Awesome! Do you know where to get just the lens though? Nothing on horizon, just the whole camera... It's cheap enough though, like $22 ish

Thanks

-david
Feb 12, 2019, 07:38 PM
Yes, yes I am.
Sorry, not sure where to get a lens. Maybe hobby king might have some. Otherwise this might be a good opportunity to try a different camera. Most of these drone cams aren’t that expensive. Maybe check out some of the Runcam ones? I’ve heard some good things about those. Otherwise $22 isn’t bad since is a direct replacement.
May 28, 2019, 11:14 AM

Prop size?

What is the max this can push?
Yesterday, 02:01 AM
Hey guys heads-up just saw these on clearance down to $160 now

-david

Quick Reply