What Do You Carry Your FPV Gear With?

Join the discussion and share your tips and tricks for safely getting your fpv gear to and from your favorite flying spots.

Splash

RCG Thread Highlight

If you fly FPV, you have gear, gear that needs to be with you when you go out and fly. Gear that isn't always easy or convenient to carry and thus the need for cases, backpacks, straps and more to try and fit all your stuff into one or two packs you can grab and go with to the field.

No matter what we fly, everyone in this hobby has this same need and RCGroups user SpeedJunkee started a thread looking for info on what cases or packs people are using to haul their gear around with. It's a great question and one we're sure to glean some fantastic ideas from. The thread is linked below so be sure to head on over there and post your photos and videos showing how you transport and store your FPV gear and quads.

Check out the main discussion thread here.

May 05, 2017, 05:00 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
Forget those over $100-$175 bags
get this one for less then $30 and it has enough room
for you wanna-be small quad racers...
Hehehehehe.

I use it for all my fixWing needs. Its enough room for your
mini Race quads....minus a dinky little chair that you can hardly sit on.....lol

m.banggood.com/Realacc-Backpack-Case-Bag-for-DJI-Phantom-2-3-Cheerson-CX20-XK-X350-Syma-X5C-X5HW-X5HC-X8G-X8HG-RC-Quadcopter-p-1033115.html?rmmds=orderdetail
Last edited by rclab1; May 05, 2017 at 05:05 PM.
May 06, 2017, 02:36 AM
Shoulder bag off ebay for something like 15$. Fits Devo 7E transmitter, Skyzone v2 goggles, 6-12 batteries (depending on whether they're for the 130/90 size or 180/210 size quads), bunch of usual tools (screwdrivers, zip ties, cutters, extra antennas, spare TX batteries), several sets of props, and a 90mm + 130mm quadcopter.
May 06, 2017, 03:09 AM
Sent by Touch Typing
Cardboard boxes, cheap, easy to obtain and easy to replace.
May 08, 2017, 06:09 PM
N00b
I just got a Reebow tactical backpack off of Amazon for $32. Its got tons of room and the outside is covered with MOLLE webbing... great for hooking quads and other gear to the outside.

I like the idea of using cardboard on the inside. Easy to work with, and I can make some custom fit compartments for transmitter, goggles and batteries.
May 09, 2017, 05:42 PM
I use a cheapo pack from wally world. works well.
May 09, 2017, 05:50 PM
fly by night
more in depth discussion already in a previous thread here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...haul-your-gear
May 09, 2017, 06:36 PM
I use this thing. Googles, radio, and frame go in the top. Tools, batteries, props go in the drawers. Also doubles as my lipo safe during charging.
May 10, 2017, 11:05 AM
ONE of a KIND

My gear, BUT not all got 2 cases 2 Backpacks PACKED.

My gear, BUT not all got 2 cases 2 Backpacks PACKED.