The 2017 NEAT Fair, Downsville NY Sept-14 thru 17 - Page 4 - RC Groups
Jun 02, 2017, 09:24 AM
We will find out ! Thanks Tom
to remove ads between posts
Jun 15, 2017, 01:50 PM
Head NEAT geek

Bergen Cty seminars at NEAT

To all

Carlos Molina is looking for seminar speakers for the Bergen Tent lecture series. Individuals or vendors that are interested, contact Carlos at camolinadmd@gmail.com or PM him at https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=679
Jun 16, 2017, 07:03 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAndreas
Has anybody seen / have my AMA banner from last year? MIA since last years Neat... Has my name on back, Front is Get The Bug with My A-10, Heli images on it.. Please drop off at Main Tent or if early we will be there Sat before !! Thanks

We found it.. looong story!!!
Jun 16, 2017, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
To all

Carlos Molina is looking for seminar speakers for the Bergen County Silent Fliers Tent lecture series. Individuals or vendors that are interested, contact Carlos at camolinadmd@gmail.com or PM him at https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=679

Thanks Tom, we will have AMA chats as well as new product reviews from vendors as well as contrubuting hobbyists that are willing to do technical chats..

Last year we spoke to Bob Aberle regarding tech talk co- moderator .. He has a wealth of knowledge and experience..

The BCSF Tent has had a long standing tradition of tech talks ..We want to make this the best year ever!!!

BTW... Mass Warbird Launch Commemorative Stickers will be given to participants .. and mass warbird T-shirts will be available for pre order ... PM me for details..
Jun 16, 2017, 07:44 AM
MK
MK
More Haberdashery?????!!!!

Jun 16, 2017, 10:59 AM
Wow, now I can come home from NEAT with three t-shirts

BTW not that I'm counting but it's only twelve weeks to NEAT Week

Rob
Jun 16, 2017, 11:34 AM
MK
MK
What's the third one????
Jun 16, 2017, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK
What's the third one????
We make up shirts for the JCSF Big Top that we use when running the Radian Games and the Vapor Games. We've been doing that for the past few years so my tee shirt drawer is overflowing with fourteen years worth of memories I'll probably have to get the Mass Warbird shirt as that's one of my favorite NEAT events!
Jun 16, 2017, 12:41 PM
MK
MK
Hmmm....I've never seen the JCSF Big Top shirts!
Jun 16, 2017, 02:07 PM
Looking at the activity starting to build, I'm going to cut a new thread for the unofficial schedule on 1 July. Waiting for August is cutting it too close. I'll ask the thread be moved when NEAT 2017 gets it's own forum. PLEASE PM me with your events and I'll add them to the master schedule. I'll post that schedule as the first post in the the new thread, then update it via editing. That'll keep it at the front of the thread, so digging for the 'latest' edition won't be necessary.

As per last year, this is an unofficial schedule of every planned event at NEAT that people tell me about. I'm doing this to help NEAT-goers plan their time and to help folks planning events try to avoid conflicts. I have no authority to make or approve time slots, so if your event conflicts with someone else's, you'll need to work it out with them (Final approval authority rests with SEFLI, i.e., Tom or his assistants!).

Captain Dunsel
Jun 16, 2017, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK
Hmmm....I've never seen the JCSF Big Top shirts!
We don't order a bunch (maybe 20) and we use CustomInk to do the work because of the small volume. We've actually set it up now so that guys who want shirts can order the design and pay for it online and we distribute them at NEAT. If anyone wants one I don't think it would be a problem - PM me for the info

Rob
Jun 16, 2017, 03:11 PM
CD,

PM sent

Rob
Jun 16, 2017, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
We don't order a bunch (maybe 20) and we use CustomInk to do the work because of the small volume. We've actually set it up now so that guys who want shirts can order the design and pay for it online and we distribute them at NEAT. If anyone wants one I don't think it would be a problem - PM me for the info

Rob
You need a new Haberdasher!!!!
Jun 16, 2017, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
You need a new Haberdasher!!!!
Honestly, when we started doing our shirts three years ago we didn't know we had a Haberdasher in our presence, but we'll have to talk for next year

However, we do also order a small number so I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time. We normally only order enough for the tent "staff" and a few folks who spend time with us. That being said I don't have an issue making our shirts available for more folks going forward - it can only bring down the cost and spread the fun

Rob
Jun 16, 2017, 04:44 PM
MK
MK
Everyone needs a Haberdasher!