Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 30, 2017, 07:48 PM
Adam Stallcup
Discussion

Eureka springs Arkansas Warbirds over Arkansas Fun Fly

Hey RCG Not for sure if this is the right thread to post this, but here goes:

http://dawnpatrolsquadron.com/index.html

the weekend of June 8th - 11th

They haven't updated the site in a while but it is for sure a go. We camp out while there, and a buddy of mine actually brings down a HUGE kitchen and does a full breakfast, lunch, dinner spread. it is AMAZING food! Feel free to forward this link to anyone that you know that may want to come. In the fall I think we had around 45 to 50 pilots on the field. When I first starting coming a few years ago it was about 20 pilots and it has been increasing ever since. They do two events there; one in June, and one the last weekend in October.

Pm for questions!

adam
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2017, 08:53 PM
Can't fly it. Ram It
Thanks Chyorn

I guess now I should post the menu so you all could see what we have to eat.

We ask if you are going to have dinner with us Fri. and/or Sat. PLEASE RSVP so we can get a head count. We wouldn't want anybody to go away hungry.

To RSVP contact Bob or Rhonda
email: brobox-skykitchen@yahoo.com
Text/call 417-231-1616
May 27, 2017, 10:14 AM
Can't fly it. Ram It
WarBirds Over Arkansas is coming up soon. Dont' forget, let us know if you are staying for dinner Fri & Sat night.

Contact info is on the menu.
Last edited by Ram-It; May 27, 2017 at 10:22 AM.