Spotted A New Kit. - RC Groups
Apr 30, 2017, 12:21 PM
Mike's Ma Maaaaaaaaan
New Product

Spotted A New Kit.

Went to a flying meet at the weekend and as we were outside having a coffee I was interested to see a pusher AG in the air. We were around 50 – 100 meters away from the flying so I couldn’t see really well. To be honest the breeze was probably too much for her so the flying consisted mainly of hammering around pretty fast but you could see an impressive rate of climb and she defiantly had a good turn of speed.
Part of the meet is a huge tent with trade stalls and going around I spotted this little Baby which turns out to be the model which had flown.

Nice friendly Guy on the stand (and his wife) and I got the impression that he produces the kit himself but I don’t know for sure. Plywood chassis, plastic rotor head and balsa blades all look to be very good quality and assembled the model makes a very good impression.

www.airc2fly.de

One cool aspect is the company flier, translates to be something like, “Couldn’t get much worse, Vertigo is a problem to launch, wobbles around in the air, breaks out in random directions, needs a lot of room and a silhouette which makes orientation nearly impossible at times. To top it all off these models are so inefficient that they barely fly leading to short flying times.

So why on earth would we want to do it?

Simple, they really are cool.

Rotor diameter 73 Cm. 320 Grams and around € 120 for the kit.

Paul
to remove ads between posts
Apr 30, 2017, 02:22 PM
Thank you for the hint! On their homepage I find this short video
AIRC2fly Vertigo (1 min 5 sec)

And much better flight video (skip the first 69 seconds with some tips in german)
AIRC2fly Vertigo Startanleitung (1 min 53 sec)
Last edited by Ralf W.; Apr 30, 2017 at 02:33 PM.
Apr 30, 2017, 04:18 PM
It's all in the Blades!
That's nice, thanks for sharing
May 01, 2017, 01:44 AM
Nice to see some one trying something new....hope they do OK.
Chris...
Jun 08, 2017, 08:44 AM
Shipping to the US available? I saw a few models I'm interested in for sure!
Jun 08, 2017, 10:54 AM
Mike's Ma Maaaaaaaaan
No idea, shall I contact them???

Paul
Jun 08, 2017, 11:32 AM
That would be great, if you don't mind doing so...many thanks!
Jun 09, 2017, 04:38 AM
Mike's Ma Maaaaaaaaan
Hi,
just called Herr Schweigler (Joachim) and if you just drop him an E-Mail in English he would be happy to fix you up.

Paul
Jun 10, 2017, 02:21 AM
Paul,

Thank you for checking into this for me, I will send an email in the morning...he has some really nice products that will be something completely different to fly! Thank you again!!