Flex Innovations Cessna 170 High Wind Flight at SEFF - RC Groups

Flex Innovations Cessna 170 High Wind Flight at SEFF

It's Thursday at SEFF and the wind has decided it wanted in on the fun. There's not a lot of planes flying due to the wind, but the Flex Innovations Cessna 170 doesn't seem to mind, check out this video.

Splash

Watch this Cessna fly in 15-25MPH Winds

It's Thursday at SEFF and the wind has decided it wanted in on the fun. There's not a lot of planes flying due to the wind, but the Flex Innovations Cessna 170 doesn't seem to mind. We saw this giant scale electric plane ripping it up and playing in the wind like no other. It didn't look scary at all, in fact it looked like a ton of fun, like it was made to fly in the wind.

These things were blasting through the sky performing all sorts of aerobatics and the Aura gyro really shines as the plane looks rock solid even in these gusty conditions. Check out this video of RJ Guthrie having a ball with his Cessna 170 and make sure to watch to the end to see his crazy zero ground speed landing. Fun stuff!

Link

Find the Flex Innovations Cessna 170 here

Apr 27, 2017, 02:43 PM
DFS#000178
A nice steady wind is fun as all heck to fly in. I love putting up a big floaty high-wing when the wind is blowing. A big Cub or a Sig Seniorita or something like that can just be all sorts of entertaining when the wind starts blowing!
Apr 27, 2017, 07:28 PM
Plane Nuts
Flying the other one is Luis Espinosa. Get to fly his quite often (work with him) great flying planes. Was doing stationary knife edge flight in the wind a couple weeks ago.

Rob
Aug 28, 2017, 11:25 PM
They call me Lipo.....

Luis and the Cessna 170....Solo!

Hi all,

Here's a video I shot earlier in the day, with just Luis Espinosa having some fun in the wind !

Luis Espinosa and the Flex Innovations Cessna 170 - SEFF 2017 (6 min 51 sec)

It's clearly taken me a while to edit and upload this video, but as they say, some things are better late than never

Enjoy the Show and Happy Landings !!
Latest blog entry: E-flite UMX Timber!