May 15, 2017, 02:03 AM
I have the feeling it's simply a mistake on BGs side and the plane never had gyro. Pity. For now I won't be ordering one, as it was also the switchable gyro that made me notice the plane.
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
There is a version of this plane with gyro! I have asked volantex via e-mail about it!
Maybe they have sent the wrong version to BG!?

I will see it if my parcel arrives!
May 15, 2017, 09:11 AM
I'm flying a lot from just fields, so no runways. Think I'm far better of with a belly-land plane with a push prop.
May 16, 2017, 09:22 AM
Just to let you know on the "gryo or no gyro" question. The guy in Banggood that sent me the plane now understands there's no gyro in my one, and has passed it up the chain to see what's going on.

Looking at how the plane has been around for a while, I'm wondering if it's just old stock or something. Dunno. As soon as I get an update, I'll let you guys know as well.
May 16, 2017, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the info!

Mine is on the way! Tracking doesnt help! Ordered 12 days ago! So it should be here soon!
Last edited by SilbernerSurfer; May 16, 2017 at 10:38 AM.
May 24, 2017, 10:03 AM
Mine was sent back by the shipping company! Reason unknown!
Cancelled order! I dont want this plane without gyro!
May 26, 2017, 06:23 AM
So was that decided by you or the carrier?
May 26, 2017, 02:08 PM
BG wrote in an E-mail that the carrier (tracking says in Asia!) returned the parcel. Reason unknown.

Wasent my decision! They asked me if they should send the plane once more.
I dont want this plane for this price without gyro! So I mailed back that they can cancel the order.

EDIT: CP349800089CN is the tracking number. Track17 shows a lot, but I cant say what happened exactly!

It is in chinese, but in the right lower corner on Track17 is a translate button.
There is an "Alert"! I got this "Alert" pretty soon! As far as I remember, before anyone mentioned that there is no gyro!
Last edited by SilbernerSurfer; May 26, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
May 26, 2017, 03:41 PM
That's weird. Hope you'll get your refund quickly.
May 27, 2017, 02:09 PM
Well, I am happy now that my V765-2 was returned!
I have found a kit which fits almost perfect to my needs! (replacement parts available)
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Borstel-Slowf...kAAMXQPGJSMEfk

I can install my own electronics, battery size, receiver, stabilizer, FPV or even a small Pixhawk.
A lot of space inside the canopy!
And I will have the fun building it!

The Magnum reloaded or Magnum reloaded XL is a similar plane! Floats can be added! Maybe my next project!
There is also a acro version of the magnum reloaded, but from what I have seen its faster!

Also some of the flitetest kits are interresting. For example the FT Simple Storch.

All the mentioned planes in this thread are flying really slow. There isnt a real runway needed! And I think that they are relly durable!
Magnum Reloaded, maiden flight (4 min 9 sec)

Magnum Reloaded - lots of fun (7 min 14 sec)
Last edited by SilbernerSurfer; May 27, 2017 at 03:02 PM.
May 27, 2017, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilbernerSurfer
Well, I am happy now that my V765-2 was returned!
I have found a kit which fits almost perfect to my needs! (replacement parts available)
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Borstel-Slowf...kAAMXQPGJSMEfk

I can install my own electronics, battery size, receiver, stabilizer, FPV or even a small Pixhawk.
A lot of space inside the canopy!
And I will have the fun building it!

The Magnum reloaded or Magnum reloaded XL is a similar plane! Floats can be added! Maybe my next project!
There is also a acro version of the magnum reloaded, but from what I have seen its faster!

Also some of the flitetest kits are interresting. For example the FT Simple Storch.

All the mentioned planes in this thread are flying really slow. There isnt a real runway needed! And I think that they are relly durable!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LR_ZS0pzjY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMK0ieL1mu8
I like his videos and he has done some crazy flying with his Magnum Reloaded! Really like that plane

It's a great plane to start building your own I think.
Last edited by Pixelpeter; May 27, 2017 at 05:49 PM.
May 28, 2017, 05:54 AM
I have ordered this one! The Slowly, or Borstel!

It is the one from the eBay link above!

More space inside, slightly lighter and slightly bigger wing span than the Magnum reloaded.
Slowly rc plane , slow motion . (0 min 36 sec)

But I guess one of my next projects will be a giant Magnum reloaded. There is a manufacturer in Germany which is able to miling the parts for a 2000mm Magnum reloaded.
May 28, 2017, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilbernerSurfer
I have ordered this one! The Slowly, or Borstel!

It is the one from the eBay link above!

More space inside, slightly lighter and slightly bigger wing span than the Magnum reloaded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjzbi4Qwqj4
But I guess one of my next projects will be a giant Magnum reloaded. There is a manufacturer in Germany which is able to miling the parts for a 2000mm Magnum reloaded.
Looks cute, but I kinda like the Magnum Reloaded more. Not sure if I would go for a 2000mm ( ) version tho. I really like its original dimensions and the possibility to add floaters
May 28, 2017, 08:12 AM
Yes, I like the Magnum too! But first I want to have a plane with more space inside for my first FPV experiments!
There is a original Magnum reloaded XL version with 1200mm.
Aug 18, 2017, 02:15 AM
i just got one of this cub pnp at 53 , was easy to assemble but rudder surface is very weak , once moved to loosen it breaks, so did put hot glue and reinforced tape. tail wheel is 2cm of plastic rigid and seems not good, time to get a lipo, im planning use 800 2s, anyway sunday wil go out to maiden.here pictures of reinforced rudder and another thisng to do is landing gear fix more tighten

Last edited by kaligola; Aug 18, 2017 at 11:59 AM.

Quick Reply