Official DJI Goggles ***Owners Thread*** - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 24, 2017, 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcome
Meh, I don't want to play. Also, I worry that they will not, after all, have them--like it happened with the Mavic.
Lol hopefully the community is nicer to him when he has a question.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
to remove ads between posts
Apr 24, 2017, 11:17 PM
What goes up, hopefully lands!
B & H photo is Largest East coast is it not?
Apr 24, 2017, 11:21 PM
Help! I'm a Newbie
Apple

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Apr 24, 2017, 11:32 PM
Blade- Does DJI plan a case (or recommend one) that will fit the Mavic and at least the flymore combo? In the video, it looks like this one- https://www.incase.com/shop/dslr/inc...ne-sling-pack/ But I dont know if more than the goggles will fit? Thanks.

Apr 24, 2017, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVme2013

He was actually pretty nice to me in PMs.
Apr 24, 2017, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcome
He was actually pretty nice to me in PMs.
Good to hear. Did u get yourself a set?

Apr 25, 2017, 12:35 AM
Go Hawks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVme2013

lol i sent him a pm with the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repaid1
B & H photo is Largest East coast is it not?
i could be mistaken, but I thought dronenerds was their largest DJI dealer on the east coast.
BH certainly aren't small potatoes though, but I do not know if they move the volume that the nerds apparently does.
Apr 25, 2017, 12:38 AM
Part 107 Certified
I just happen to be on the DJI web site this afternoon and they had the preorder open for a little while. I was able to get in the preorder que. I had in mind that the price was going to be much higher and did not think I was going to buy but at $449, I am in. This is about the same price at good pair of Fat Sharks.

My order time from the DJI site : 2017-04-24 18:37:36 (UTC)
Apr 25, 2017, 01:09 AM
Blade Strike,
Couple questions if you don't mind:
1. With the time you have had in the goggles, I'm curious what mode you enjoy flying in more, Head Tracking Flight mode or Head Tracking Gimbal mode?
2. Is there any settings to adjust how much the gimbal or aircraft yaw in relation to head movement. Can they be set to be more or less sensitive to head movement.
Thanks,
Apr 25, 2017, 01:09 AM
Unfortunately in Australia it's illegal for users to wear FPV goggles and operate the remote controller at the same time.
Apr 25, 2017, 01:29 AM
Want one.
Apr 25, 2017, 01:31 AM
Phantom 3P, Inspire 1, P4
Quote:
Originally Posted by efoo
Unfortunately in Australia it's illegal for users to wear FPV goggles and operate the remote controller at the same time.
Australia is a vast country. How are they going to find you?
Apr 25, 2017, 02:10 AM
RIP Charlie T. Wilbury, Jr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by efoo

It is in most countries one way or another including the U.K. Unless you have a spotter

These are issues you have to work around
Apr 25, 2017, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repaid1
And us HD guys are even more spoiled and don't settle for 480p
When you fly a remote jellyfish, maybe 110ms is fine.
Apr 25, 2017, 05:06 AM
Get ready to have a red forehead after using these!
The forehead pad looks like it was designed like the Sony HMZ-T3. I have used every HMZ there was and they are all front heavy and made my forehead so red always They also look like they use the Sony VR style head size adjuster style which is a good thing.

These look even more front heavy so I expect many funny Youtube videos of people with red marks on their heads