This thread is privately moderated by JohnVH, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 24, 2017, 11:28 AM
JohnVHRC
Thread OP
Discussion

UMX Cub FPV

UMX J-3 Cub FPV! Ride along! VA1100 FPV (4 min 0 sec)
Latest blog entry: Amazing Giant scale WILGA
to remove ads between posts
Apr 24, 2017, 12:30 PM
Nice , hard to believe it's possible now after years of camera equipment that weighs far too much for this sort of thing..
I have fpv cams small enough to do this now and have a headtracker built too, and some foam planes from my past escapades .....
Just need to figure out if my goggles are reliable enough to trust ( white out screen problem very intermittent ).
Apr 24, 2017, 12:34 PM
JohnVHRC
Thread OP
pretty scary to loose video in flight!
Latest blog entry: Amazing Giant scale WILGA
Apr 24, 2017, 12:41 PM
Certainly is, so far I've flown light quads but won't risk my brushless beast, i can get the video back by pressing av button the goggles with slow plane it might doable but so far with a quad in close proximity flying it's just throttle down.....
I have a home build epp focker dr1 and small epp Tiger moth which can survive crashes pretty well so maybe....
I also have a lot of big gliders and fast warbirds which i will fpv when i get reliable goggles..
All with headtracker.
Should be a lot of fun!

Quick Reply