Apr 24, 2017, 11:22 AM
Gator's here to see you:)
Thread OP
Discussion

Yak 130 nose retract failure.

Looks like my new FMS Yak 130 nose gear servo is dnf. It became intermittent on the bench and finally failed in-flight on a final approach requiring a gear-up landing that injured the nose too. I swapped out the servo and the temporary cycles fine but the stock servo is hit/miss on the bench. Hope their U.S. back-order of 1-3mths for a nose retract and nose piece will somehow be avoided and they'll ship me a replacement. Hate to lose a season of flying my favorite EDF.
Thanks for any input, Mike

Tried to set up an account at their main website where the parts at least show up as in-stock (even if it takes 18days) but a U.S. customer address is not an option in the address pull down menu. Bummer.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply