Vortex 150 with upgraded motors/ESC's and luminier battery - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by tonmarchelli, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 21, 2017, 12:22 PM
Trader Rating: 6
$275.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Vortex 150 with upgraded motors/ESC's and luminier battery

I bought this Vortex 150 about a month ago to break into the 150mm and under quads. The quad is great, flies well and the stock tune is solid. It is in great condition, has been flown maybe 10 times. only twice on the new motors/ESCs. there are a few minor scratches on the bottom of the quad from landing. There is a small mark on the camera lens from landing in a dry river bed but the function of the camera is 100% fine.

I flew it a few times in stock form and it felt pretty anemic to me so I went ahead and upgraded the motors and ESCs. It has brand new Emax 1306 4000kv motors and Speedix 20a ESC with BLheliS. The quad is much snappier with this new setup. I haven't messed with the tune all that much but it could use some tweaking with the new power, but still perfectly flyable.

The quad will come with all the wiring for your RX. a brand new set of HQ props, a CP antenna, and a Lumineier 4s 500mah 80C battery with maybe 4 charges on it. very punchy battery.

Thanks for looking.
Let me know of you have any questions, the quad is sealed in a box and ready to ship.
Last edited by tonmarchelli; Apr 21, 2017 at 12:41 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 21, 2017, 04:45 PM
Trader Rating: 0
How does it perform compared to a 5 inch quad?
Apr 21, 2017, 04:53 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnike64
How does it perform compared to a 5 inch quad?
Pretty well now actually. with the red bottoms and ESC's it really gives it more of that aggressive punch that the 5" quads have. Its definitely not as fast as my Catalyst 5" with the new setup it feels much stronger.