Aurora 90, FrSky, nearly new, 3 batteries, XT30, extra props and frame - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by tonmarchelli, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 21, 2017, 12:15 PM
Trader Rating: 6
$160.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Aurora 90, FrSky, nearly new, 3 batteries, XT30, extra props and frame

Hi all,

Ive got a FrSky Aurora 90 I bought about a month ago from Bangood for sale. Its only flown about 5 times.

The quad flies perfect. stock betaflight settings are great. Ive had a 3d printed camera mount made to keep the camera stable. ive put a much better battery strap on, ive gotten a bunch of dys props and a bunch of extra stock ones. Ive also replaced all the power connectors to XT30.

There are 3 batteries, two stock batteries and a Gaoneng 550mah 50c battery. all batteries have less than 5 cycles on them.

Attached are a few pictures of the quad and everything that will come in the box.

My price for the quad is $160 shipped and the price is firm.

In case your interested. ive also got a frame with motors, some electrical components and more props and stuff i can throw in for some extra $. I bought it on the classifieds to have spares in case anything breaks.

$50 extra and ill throw it in the box.

thanks let me know if you have any questions.
to remove ads between posts