DJI Phantom 4 w/ extra battery - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by setxws6, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 21, 2017, 09:43 AM
Trader Rating: 104
Turbine pilot
$750.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

DJI Phantom 4 w/ extra battery

DJI Phantom 4 in excellent condition. Comes with extra battery, parabolic signal booster, screen sun shade, custom camera and gimble cover and multi battery charger. Has been an excellent quad for me and performs flawless in flight. Have had it over 3 miles out before.

Only negative, which I don't consider it one, is the downward sensor shows to be out of calibration while flying. I have both forward and downward sensors turned off as I don't fly indoors or close to objects unless I'm line of sight. Forward sensor works perfect when activated though.

Otherwise everything about this drone is in mint shape and will show interested buyer that wants to see it. No trades, only selling to thin the fleet. $750 (no pp fees) shipped anywhere in USA!
Last edited by setxws6; Apr 21, 2017 at 12:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts