Turnigy Evolution with 3 recievers - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Drewlrox, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 21, 2017, 05:54 AM
Trader Rating: 0
$65.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Turnigy Evolution with 3 recievers

For sale I have my Turnigy Evolution in great shape. Looks brand new other then some small scuffs on the back as pictured, I have tightened the gimbals to a similar tension of my buddy's taranis and put grease in the throttle slide so it is super smooth. Comes with the cover and 3 receivers, 1st is an x6b that has been waterproofed with silicone conformal coating, I use this daily and its reliable. next receiver is the fs-a8s micro reciever which I used on my tiny whoop, works great. last is the tgy-ia6c it came with, this one has the antenna chopped off buy could be repaired if you want to replace the antenna. I will ship via usps priority 2-3 day shipping.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 21, 2017, 07:51 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Pm sent