Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by bamoore01, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 20, 2017, 11:06 PM
Trader Rating: 25
$40.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

COG Balancer(s)

I had a chance to make up a few more COG balancers anyone is interested. I originally made one of these balancers for myself and a few for friends and then a few more for grins. Now I make them when I get some extra time and offer them up here.

They are made from 1/4 Baltic Birch ply, have inch markings cut on one side and cm markings on the other side. They have a flat wing rest on top of the pointy pegs so the wing rests on something flat. You can choose whether you want to use the flat or the pointy peg, up to you. No finish on these, Just wood. Mine is unfinished and about 2 years old. Still looks fine.

There are two sizes. The original 2" version is sized to fit DLGs/small planes. It will accommodate a fuse that is up to 2 wide and the top of the wing rest pegs are 1 to 2 above the top platform. This 2" version is $30 shipped to anyplace a flat rate priority box will go.

There were quite a few requests for a larger balancer so I made up a few 3" versions. Pretty much the same as the 2" balancer, just larger. It will accommodate a fuse that is up to 3 1/2 wide and the top of the wing rest pegs are 3 above the top platform. The platform is 3" above the base. Max measured distance from leading edge to COG is 6 inches. $40 shipped.

If you want one, shoot me a RCG message.

Bruce
to remove ads between posts
Apr 22, 2017, 12:02 PM
Trader Rating: 18
Wow, these are nice!