Marine FE - Custom Built Race Spec Boats - RC Groups

Marine FE - Custom Built Race Spec Boats

Sarasota Florida based Marine FE offers a number of custom-assembled Race Spec boats. Let's take a quick look at these Fast Electric offerings!

Splash

Let Marine FE Put Together a TFL Race Spec Hull For You!

Sarasota Florida based Marine FE offers a number of custom-assembled Race Spec boats designed to take the guesswork out of matching electronics and remove the assembly time as well. The result is a race-ready line of TFL fast-electric hulls that look scale and haul the mail! Let's take a look at a few of the TFL hulls available:

TFL EMEC F1

The EMEC F1 from TFL is assembled by Marine FE with high performance electronics and running gear. It features a 2960 KV 2881 motor, 70 amp esc, a 2 Blade 36mm brass propeller, and steering servo. Required are a 3s 4000mAh LiPo at a minimum of 35c, and a radio system. The EMEC F1 features a self-righting flood chamber and is ready to race with applied graphics and installed gear.

CLICK HERE for more info on the EMEC F1

Other Custom Built Boats by Marine FE

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Apr 21, 2017 at 04:14 PM..
Apr 22, 2017, 08:35 AM
Pro Bro # 2398
Nice !
Apr 22, 2017, 08:52 AM
Pro Semi Driver
Just pre-ordered the 56" Genesis from them. Great service so far!
Apr 22, 2017, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnysplits
Sweet. Can't wait to see running video.
Apr 22, 2017, 09:10 PM
Pro Semi Driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMN
Sweet. Can't wait to see running video.
It's gonna a while brother. They aren't due in until late June. I'm going to try and have the motors and hardware ready for when it does come in so it doesn't take months to build.
Apr 22, 2017, 09:15 PM
Pro Semi Driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnysplits
I have to add to this. Sandy has been extremely helpful and patient with all of my inquiries. Awesome communication which I really appreciate. I'm happy to be doing business with them. I will have a build thread on this boat once it arrives.
Apr 24, 2017, 09:00 PM
quick correction- the esc supplied in the race spec version of this particular boat would be the sea king 120 amp.
Apr 30, 2017, 01:24 AM
prices arent too bad either for a custom built ready to go boat of that quality level.
May 02, 2017, 07:23 PM
Which race spec does the F1 fit into?