Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by webbsolution, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 20, 2017, 01:18 PM
Trader Rating: 19
Win=span\massXpractice+lu ck
For Sale

X3 3.8 RTF $1700 61 oz

I have a comprised of parts X3 which is comprised of a x2 Spread tow 3.5 center section and X3 Tips and an X3 fuse (not the skinny fuse)

The X2 Tips are carboline which is why the model came out so nice and lite

The center panel is orange and the tips are White with Flor orange graphics - This is a highly visible model. I have flown it out to 1.4 KM as a personal distance best.

It flies perfectly....

KST HV servos in IDS frames - so the linkage is rock solid and the install is caliper perfect. You can get 90 degrees deflection if you wish... I will reduce the price by $100 if you dont want the KST servos - these frames will fit MKS servos perfectly.

The fuse is a standard X3 Fuse - with no damage.

Tails - standard X3 no damage -

Marks and wear --- Center panel while on another model was involved in a battery brown out and you can see a small wrinkle that was repaired from the root end using CA and some tools to manipulate the skin back to factory position.

One tip has a blemish that was done when my dremel fell on the servo bay before the servos went in... I used a CF patch and some epoxy filler with a tape backing. I flew with the blemish on this model most of the later half of last season....if you can believe it, I never even noticed the blemish in flight!

If you prefer I also have a brand new fuse that is not built and has no flights on it- just let me know

the current build is 61 oz but thats with a forward CG , 2 RX's a Redundancy buss and a 3000 mah pack. I am pretty sure if you wanted to fly this at 130 MM you could drop 1.5 oz or more ... heck the extra wiring for the RX and bus is probably an full oz!

the tail is White -

Buyer pays shipping from 98295 insured Fedex - I will get a quote to you from my shipping account when I have your zip -
to remove ads between posts