This thread is privately moderated by Alien_Tech, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 20, 2017, 12:56 PM
Trader Rating: 113
Pile-it
$1,000,000,000.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Micro Wanderer Rights for sale

Hey all,

Since I discontinued production of this glider I still get numerous PM's asking if they are still available. I simply don't have the time/energy to continue to offer these kits. I'm looking for someone to buy/lease/work something out to continue to produce these. I'm negotiable, so if you are interested drop me a line. I thought I had a deal worked out but the interested party has gone silent.

I would offer the following:

* All laser files ready to cut , including power pod and stand ( I can rearrange for different laser table sizes)
* Plans in any format you wish ( I will edit plans to update new supplier info if you wish)
* Manual in Word format
* Complete BOM including sources for all purchased parts

I of course would assist the new person through the transition & provide help in whatever way I can.

Red
to remove ads between posts
Apr 20, 2017, 02:19 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Free Flight rubber flyer
Are you short on time to do the laser cutting, or do you want complete divestment? I ask because I've had DPC Models cut parts for my kits in the past. Very reasonable prices. You do have to order in the wood for him, though.
Apr 20, 2017, 02:49 PM
Pile-it
Its the whole thing. I find I like to design and prototype, not produce kits.
Apr 20, 2017, 04:19 PM
Trader Rating: 38
Pro Hoarder
Have you talked to Manzano/Warbirds? they may be able to take over for you
Apr 21, 2017, 12:40 AM
Trader Rating: 1
One more flight...
Im surprised HobbyCringe don't already have their own version.

Hope you get someone to pick up the work... Looks like something I'd like to buy.
John
Apr 21, 2017, 08:16 AM
Trader Rating: 13
rcpartsforless
Hello,
I would like to discuss what you have in mind for pricing for the rights to this model. I am currently doing some parts and have designed my own planes. I do have interest so if you are still looking for a person to take over.
Apr 21, 2017, 09:44 AM
Pile-it
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbonut
Have you talked to Manzano/Warbirds? they may be able to take over for you
I have not. I have a few others interested, I'll hit them up if nothing pans out. I's really like to find someone who "wants" it.
Apr 21, 2017, 09:45 AM
Pile-it
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00ber420
Im surprised HobbyCringe don't already have their own version.

Hope you get someone to pick up the work... Looks like something I'd like to buy.
John
Hmmmnn.....there's an idea. I've sold them another design previously....would be awesome as an ARF!
Apr 21, 2017, 09:45 AM
Pile-it
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpartsforless
Hello,
I would like to discuss what you have in mind for pricing for the rights to this model. I am currently doing some parts and have designed my own planes. I do have interest so if you are still looking for a person to take over.
Sure, I'll shoot you a PM