Realacc X210 Pro - Full $300 FPV build - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Realacc X210 Pro - Full $300 FPV build

Full $300 FPV build of the Realacc X210 Pro by avoidrone

• Tools & Misc. (not included in price)
  • 60w Solder Iron, 60/40 Rosin Core, Threadlocker, Alan Keys, Hot Glue Gun, Electrical Tape, Heatshrink, Razor blade, Clippers, Multi-meter

Installation Notes: - Sharp edges for battery strap holes need to be file down to avoid slicing your battery straps. I used a razor blade to made the edges less sharp. - 4th screw for motor is hard to get in. Either file the hole down enough to make it fit, or just use only 3 screws. - Banggood x210 kit doesn't come with enough stand offs so you must buy more. See link above - The camera mount rubs against my X6B receiver slightly, so I used a razor blade to cut the edge a bit. - X6B receiver has M2 mounting holes, so you must drill the holes out so they will fit our M3 standoff screws. - The part of the camera mount where it meets with the top plate needs to be filed down a bit. Otherwise it might not fit properly. But be careful not to over-do it, or your mount will become loose. - Washers are required to make your FPV cam and action cam mount fit properly. Unfortunately, these washers do not come with the kit so you will need to buy your own. - When soldering your Flysky receiver to the F4 board, use Uart3. The receiver's white wire goes to "RX3", and the black and red wires go to the power and ground pins located next to RX3. - The capacitor I used (Rubycon 16mm) was the only one I could find that will fit with my setup (PDB facing the back). The capacitor hides nicely behind the LED board. - If you received a x210 kit with 30A ESC's before December 2016, you might not be able to run DShot600 unless you modify your ESC's (cap removal).

Betaflight Settings: Firmware: AIRBOT F4 ESC/Motor protocol: DSHOT600 Motor Idle Throttle Value: 3 Board and Sensor Alignment: Yaw Degrees: 90 (because PDB faces the back in this build) Receiver Mode: Serial-based receiver Serial Receiver: IBUS Gyro update frequency: 8 khz PID loop frequency: 8 khz LED Strip: (checked on) VBAT: (checked on)

Last edited by avoidrone; Apr 20, 2017 at 01:09 AM..
Apr 23, 2017, 10:24 AM
I have something similar, so from experience, ditch those motors and for $3 more, upgrade to the Racerstar hollow shaft "pro" motors. The stock motor shafts will bend at the slightest hint of a crash..
Apr 23, 2017, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seng30904
I have something similar, so from experience, ditch those motors and for $3 more, upgrade to the Racerstar hollow shaft "pro" motors. The stock motor shafts will bend at the slightest hint of a crash..
Yeah definitely the BR2205S's are ideal. It's a shame they aren't included in any of the kits...though if you wanted to go the route of buying everything separately, you could arrive at a similar price (~$110) if you got the 20A ESC's instead of 30A's. I am getting the 2205S's as replacements as soon as I crash these regular one's..

TBH im not even sure if 30A ESC's are required as these motors only pull 20A. I guess its a question of if the Racerstar ESC's actually put out their advertised amperage
Last edited by avoidrone; Apr 24, 2017 at 12:20 AM.
Apr 23, 2017, 10:09 PM
Very kewl article. Ive been eyeballing this frame. So thanx for this
May 01, 2017, 05:56 AM
Thanks Livershifter!

Here's a body kit I finished designing for this build. If you bought the Pro or V+ kit, this body kit will fit perfectly because it fits F4 boards w/ 6mm standoffs - both of which come included in the banggood kits. This design is based off of impulsek2's remix of westers47's original body desig, so big thanks to them - All I did was close the sides, make a USB hole, shrink the hole in front, and cut out a space for a LED connector:

BODY KIT FOR X210 PRO/V+
Jun 06, 2017, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avoidrone
Thanks Livershifter!

Here's a body kit I finished designing for this build. If you bought the Pro or V+ kit, this body kit will fit perfectly because it fits F4 boards w/ 6mm standoffs - both of which come included in the banggood kits. This design is based off of impulsek2's remix of westers47's original body desig, so big thanks to them - All I did was close the sides, make a USB hole, shrink the hole in front, and cut out a space for a LED connector:

BODY KIT FOR X210 PRO/V+
Can you relink? the link is invalid. Thanks