Apr 18, 2017, 08:34 AM
Alert

Northern VA MYC Cinco De Mayo Regatta

Hey folks

A few weeks away from Northern VA MYC Cinco de Mayo RG65 event on May 6.

link to NOR and Registration.

http://www.nvmyc.com/registry-1

Come on out and sail.

Marc Smith
Commodore, NVMYC
to remove ads between posts
Apr 18, 2017, 10:26 PM

RG65 event

Cinco de mayo is a real fun event try to make it
if your in the area. the guys put on a great event .
and the pond has a high wife acceptance factor
with shopping and eateries right on the pond site.
Mike

Apr 19, 2017, 12:02 AM
Po' boys does w/ Po'boys ways
Marc, I see that ya'lls club is what I WANT our club to be in the future,! (you ARE the same M. Smith I posted to the Vic NOR Alert thread correct,??) I will surely pass on the info to the clubs here in Region 3 that are NOT RCG affiliates that may miss on this as I've done for you on Victoria Regatta. Respectably, our club is hosting our event (SW Regional same time frame), But I WILL Pass the word as many that compete are not RCG Brethren/Sisteren members that otherwise would not get/see the info,! ONE DAY I gotta sail with YA'LL,!!! Tim aka Cap'n Hax
Apr 19, 2017, 05:51 PM
Thanks mike and hax.