FS: Lipo's, ESC's, Rx, Motors BL and Brushed...
It's been a while since I did much selling, I've got a bunch more stuff that I'm just not using anymore and just hate to see it sitting there when I know that somebody out there could be using this stuff:
In picture number 1 we have 5 small 3s Lipo Packs ranging from 600 to 830 in mAh. These packs are all used, but in excellent condition, they have always been charged with either a Trition or Astro charger and have never been abused. Mostly flown in IPS low amp setups. I would like to get $75 for all of them shipped. PayPal Only!! - The Apogee 830 (black) pack is SOLD, price lowered to $47.50 for the remaining 4 packs. (Remaining 4 packs are sold)
In pictures number 2 and 3 we have a Himaxx, Hacker, Razor mount, uses all the stock EPS bearings and shaft etc. These motor mounts give off a very cool sound and will NOT break. I don't have a use for it anymore, thus it must go. I'm asking $14 shipped for it. PayPal Only!! - Sold! - Shipped 10.16.2004
In picture number 4 we have a Speed 400 long can very low run time, with an Airtronics 96334z 20 Amp ESC with Ultra Deans and prop adapter. Esc sells for $35.99 new, you can see more specs about the ESC here: http://www.airtronics.net/aircraft_esc.htm - I'm asking $40 for the pair shipped. PayPal Only!! - PRICE LOWERED TO $35 Shipped!!
In picture number 5 we have several more items that have the listing on them:
1. 1 Pixie 20p 20 Amp ESC with JST's on it for $20 shipped. - Sold! - Shipped 10.16.2004
2. 1 GWS ICS-100e with JST's on it for $10 shipped. - Price lowered to $8 Shipped
3. 2 2s2p 1900 TP Gen one pack's shrink wrapped together with an Ultra Deans connector Series harness. I always take the series connector off and charge each 2s2p pack by it's self and then connect up. The pack could be used as a 2s4p or 4s2p pack depending on the harness used. 4s2p harness included. Asking $75 shipped. - Price lowered to $73 Shipped
4. 1 GWS 4 channel Rx, no Xtal included, this is for Futaba and Hitec radios. $13 shipped - Sold Pending Funds
5. 5 2s Lipo packs that range from 600 to 800 mAh, these packs where used very low time for my Shock flyer days. Great packs mostly built by me, but done right and work very well. Asking $40 for all of them shipped. - Sold! - Shipped 10.16.2004
6. Axi 2212/34 almost new, maybe 10 flights on it total. Comes with the bullet connectors on it. Hate to let it go, but took the Rx and servo's off the plane that it was on and used them in another project so it's just sitting collecting dust and must go. Come with OEM box and instructions. Asking $60 shipped for it. - Sold! - Shipped 10.16.2004
7. 1 2s250 Etec pack, I've had this pack for a long time down there and just really have no need for it at all. Asking $5 shipped for it. - Sold! - Shipped 10.16.2004
If you have any questions, want better pictures or more info please send me a PM or shoot me an email to bill at killillay dot com and I'll get you what ever information that I can. I stand behind my stuff and my sell rating here and on eBay bear that out. My eBay id is ks_web so you can check me out there.
Thanks for looking,
Last edited by Bill K.; Oct 16, 2004 at 01:58 PM.
I have 4 3s packs left and the one big black pack left. The 4 3s packs have two people that have PM'd me in front of you however. One that is still sleeping and one that is waiting until a 10:45 AM dead line and is chomping at the bit to pay... so I guess that means only the big pack is left.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold||Astro Brushed motor,GB's, and ESC's||Figure9||Aircraft - Electric - Power Systems (FS/W)||2||Mar 27, 2007 02:40 PM|
|Discussion||Lipo voltage and ESC's||Tamej||Power Systems||2||Apr 06, 2006 08:24 PM|
|What is Everyone Using With their older Non Lipo Cuttoff ESC's?||Joe Elston||Batteries and Chargers||15||Jul 04, 2005 09:22 PM|
|FS: Lipo's,New 3S1P 1600mAh Predator Packs||smrosko||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||5||Feb 06, 2005 09:25 PM|
|FS: Lipo's,New 3S1P 1600mAh Predator By Falcon||smrosko||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||15||Feb 05, 2005 09:17 PM|