May 20, 2020, 07:18 AM
Thread OP
Giant Four Engine Cargo Paratrooper Drop (3 min 18 sec)
to remove ads between posts
May 20, 2020, 09:44 AM
Build more, websurf less
Beautiful approach and landing. Well done. Paul
May 23, 2020, 01:44 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingW
Beautiful approach and landing. Well done. Paul
Thank's Paul
Yves
Jul 21, 2020, 01:17 AM
Thread OP
GIANT FOUR ENGINE CARGO 2000 mm wingspan (3 min 25 sec)
Jul 22, 2020, 05:32 PM
Love the plane - more information on the "Paratroopers" please!
Aug 04, 2020, 01:40 PM
Thread OP
GIANT FOUR ENGINE CARGO 2000 mm RIBBON RELEASE IN FLIGHT (2 min 50 sec)
Aug 29, 2020, 11:48 AM
Thread OP

paratroopers drop

FOUR ENGINE CARGO PARATROOPERS DROP (1 min 53 sec)
Sep 07, 2020, 03:18 AM
Thread OP
GIANT FOUR ENGINE CARGO FOAMIES (4 min 1 sec)
Sep 24, 2020, 01:06 PM
Thread OP

bomb drop

FOUR ENGINE CARGO FOAMY 2m WINSPAN BOMB DROP (3 min 56 sec)
Sep 24, 2020, 01:30 PM
treefinder
Yves, excellent videos! That plane would make an incredible candy drop bird, dropping a couple full bags for kids! I have not yet done a 4 motor plane, but yours sure gets me thinking about it!

On a totally different topic, I stumbled onto your thread and hackster project for an Arduino GPS data logger for the FlySky FS-i6 and am in process of building my own. But I have a couple questions that I sent you in a PM . I would appreciate if you could check your messages. Or if you prefer, I will re-ask them in the data logger thread. For what it's worth, I was able to load your sketch with the libraries included just last night. Haven't tried it out yet though.
Oct 01, 2020, 12:11 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer
Yves, excellent videos! That plane would make an incredible candy drop bird, dropping a couple full bags for kids! I have not yet done a 4 motor plane, but yours sure gets me thinking about it!

On a totally different topic, I stumbled onto your thread and hackster project for an Arduino GPS data logger for the FlySky FS-i6 and am in process of building my own. But I have a couple questions that I sent you in a PM . I would appreciate if you could check your messages. Or if you prefer, I will re-ask them in the data logger thread. For what it's worth, I was able to load your sketch with the libraries included just last night. Haven't tried it out yet though.
Hi springer,

i have no PM ????
Oct 01, 2020, 12:33 PM
treefinder
Ack! It didn't go through?? My bad! Can you check your original thread on the Arduino data logger? I asked all the questions there as well. The current issue is I don't have an sd card module (yet, it's on the boat from china), but want to get the on screen info on my FS-I6. Haven't achieved that yet, so wonder if the sketch needs changing. Thanks for replying!
Oct 01, 2020, 01:04 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer
Ack! It didn't go through?? My bad! Can you check your original thread on the Arduino data logger? I asked all the questions there as well. The current issue is I don't have an sd card module (yet, it's on the boat from china), but want to get the on screen info on my FS-I6. Haven't achieved that yet, so wonder if the sketch needs changing. Thanks for replying!
hi spinger,

ok i look and i reply to all of your questions
Oct 01, 2020, 03:06 PM
treefinder
Cool, thanks!
Oct 02, 2020, 10:07 AM
Thread OP
FOUR ENGINE CARGO DEPRON (2 min 34 sec)

Quick Reply