Jun 25, 2019, 02:52 PM
Plus Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICH S
I picked up a full size convergence on the cheap from an owner who was intimidated to fly it, mint in the box. I bound it to my DX7S and it hovers rock solid. Problem is when I transition it I cannot get the rotors to go full horizontal, and the elevons seem to be mixed with the totor tilt? I have the mini and it does not do this. Any ideas what is of with it?

I looked at a few YT vids and this looks like it may be normal behavior for this model?

This thing flies really well compared to my failed Osprey and the MC (which I like). Transitions in stability are rock solid, it handles wind, and is really locked in in forward hover. I have a half dozen of e flight 2200 30C batts and it does 4 min. of flying with room to spare. I like the larger size, much easier for tracking. All in all I like this one.

Thanks
This model has some "MIXES" and Heading programed in its FC. The front rotors won't go full horizontal. they move little up final position (that happens in mine). If yours is flying in extrange airplane mode position, you can adjust the horns and brackes points to move a little more to horizontal position the rotors. Double check both has the same final angle or your CONV wiill yaw a little.

You can get better info in the other forum.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...nvergence-VTOL
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply