Apr 13, 2017, 10:39 AM
Thread OP
New Product

56" Cat available at Marine FE

Now available at Marine FE !

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by SandyAlan; Apr 16, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 13, 2017, 09:03 PM
TFL has made that boat for a few years already.
Apr 14, 2017, 04:20 AM
3 s lipo x 2 ? lol .
Apr 14, 2017, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dobydog6507
TFL has made that boat for a few years already.
He probably knows that, just letting us know you can now order it from his store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache Kemosabi
3 s lipo x 2 ? lol .
What's wrong with that?
Apr 14, 2017, 04:32 PM
Has to be a typo 2 x 56 series motors 2 x 3s lipos ? so each motor is running on 3 s ? lol . Also a 6 kg servo ? give me a break that servo is never going to work in a large hull .
Apr 14, 2017, 04:52 PM
Ohhh I didn't see what you meant lol. Yeah a 6kg servo seems a little on the weak side for sure.
Apr 14, 2017, 06:59 PM
Pro Semi Driver
Need to have a bare hull available...I'd buy that in a second!
Apr 14, 2017, 07:02 PM
Pro Semi Driver
The specs on that flyer isn't correct. The specs on the website are correct.
Apr 15, 2017, 10:31 AM
Thread OP
Yes, we are correcting those specs on our site thanks.

The bare hulls will be available for ALL TFL boats at MarineFE.com sometime next week.
Apr 15, 2017, 04:16 PM
Pro Semi Driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyAlan
The bare hulls will be available for ALL TFL boats at MarineFE.com sometime next week.
I'm patiently waiting!
Apr 16, 2017, 08:15 AM
big ignore list/drama is dumb
What's the price?
Apr 16, 2017, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnysplits
The specs on that flyer isn't correct. The specs on the website are correct.
Yea i had a look and i realized that,those pics come direct from TFL .However this company still needs to address the shipping issues to anywhere outside the States as the shipping across the pond is crazy like i said before .
Ive had that issue when going direct through UPS myself ,if i ever ship anything now i use a shipping company that uses dif courriers and funny thing is i can get UPS shipping at half what they would charge if i went direct through them its crazy .Might be an i dea to do the same as UPS prices are absolutely ridiculous .
Apr 16, 2017, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache Kemosabi
Yea i had a look and i realized that,those pics come direct from TFL .However this company still needs to address the shipping issues to anywhere outside the States as the shipping across the pond is crazy like i said before .
Ive had that issue when going direct through UPS myself ,if i ever ship anything now i use a shipping company that uses dif courriers and funny thing is i can get UPS shipping at half what they would charge if i went direct through them its crazy .Might be an i dea to do the same as UPS prices are absolutely ridiculous .
why would you buy a tfl boat from a U.S. seller ?
their are tfl sellers all over the world.
contact Monica at tfl for your nearest dealer.
[email protected]
Apr 16, 2017, 01:42 PM
Thread OP
TFL Bare Hulls

http://marinefe.com/product-category/bare-hulls/

This page will be building over the next week... thanks for looking!
Apr 16, 2017, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman69
why would you buy a tfl boat from a U.S. seller ?
their are tfl sellers all over the world.
contact Monica at tfl for your nearest dealer.
[email protected]
Who said i would buy a TFL hull from USA ? im well aware of TFL and Monica and already have her email and contact details .I was just trying to point out that people outside the States wont order anything from his site if he doesnt sort out the international shipping costs .Someone on another thread already pointed this out as they wanted to order a small part and the shipping was crazy .

Quick Reply