MJX Bugs 2 B2W, GPS, 1080p Camera, 5.8 FPV, 2km range, Dual-way transmitter - Page 5 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jun 29, 2017, 02:45 PM
Registered User

Letīs just wait and see


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
The Bugs2 is just out, so who knows what to expect?
@Pixelpeter,

You are right, but I am positive from what I have seen so far. I will fly the Bugs 2 B2C with my Syma C4001 FPV camera underneath and the Gteng watch as little FPV screen attached to the phone holder for the Bugs 2 controller that I ordered from Aliexpress.

The Syma FPV camera with the Gteng watch is a very good combination for FPV. Great range about 750 meters or more. See my youtube channel about it with the Hubsan H501C. The Hubsans were good flyers, but sometimes TBE, strange behavior and a Flyaway with my Hubsan H501S.

I think the Bugs 2 will be better, letīs just wait and see.

Happy Flying!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 01, 2017, 04:55 AM
Registered User
Pixelpeter's Avatar
So far I've seen some good and some not so good. Things will get clearer when more copies are getting flown around in different circumstances.

BTW: I love that Gteng monitor watch! I always get great reception with it!
Jul 02, 2017, 01:24 PM
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
JohnCC's Avatar
For anyone daring, Bugs 2 is $139 with the introductory coupon MJXB2C over at GB.
Latest blog entry: MJX Bugs 8 FPV Flight
Jul 02, 2017, 05:40 PM
Registered User

MJX B2C Prices


Current Price at geekbuying.com is $121 then add Shipping $21 -Total around $142 for MJX B2C Link- http://www.geekbuying.com/item/MJX-B...te-378457.html
Anyone finding the MJX B2C at lower Prices? ....please post ......i am interested to see Prices.
Jul 02, 2017, 07:14 PM
Registered User

Coupon


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCC
what is the "Introductory Coupon" ? .......is that the "Promotion Code" ?
Could you inform of this Coupon? ....i am seeing $194 at that link, but when you add to Cart there is a field to add Promotion Code, but i do not have that Code info.
Jul 03, 2017, 08:16 PM
Registered User

Instructional Video


Just in case anyone Needs Instructional Reference for Bugs 2 -
MJX Bugs 2 B2W B2C RC Quadcopter Tutorial (16 min 32 sec)
Jul 04, 2017, 10:07 AM
Registered User

Coupon


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Sutton
what is the "Introductory Coupon" ? .......is that the "Promotion Code" ?
Could you inform of this Coupon? ....i am seeing $194 at that link, but when you add to Cart there is a field to add Promotion Code, but i do not have that Code info.
looks like i am Blind as i did not see the code in your link at first glance..... i applied it and i see a Price of $139
i am not sure the cost of shipping within the U.S. ?
Trying to find the best deal including shipping for the Bugs 2.
Last edited by Bobby Sutton; Jul 04, 2017 at 09:14 PM.
Jul 04, 2017, 07:33 PM
Registered User

New Lower Price B2C


Lower Price for MJX B2C - $112 WITHOUT SHIPPING COST! check Shipping....i seen $21 for this website - http://www.geekbuying.com/item/MJX-B...te-378457.html
Jul 05, 2017, 02:02 PM
Registered User
I'm thinking about this as a step up from my jjrc tarantula. Are these much faster?
Jul 05, 2017, 02:15 PM
Lurking...posting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MST3KPIMP
I'm thinking about this as a step up from my jjrc tarantula. Are these much faster?
No, it's slower especially in GPS mode and there's no 2nd speed like the Bugs 3 for sportier flying. You're better off buying the Bugs 3 if you prefer fast flying.
Jul 06, 2017, 08:02 AM
Registered Reader :D
dr_sky's Avatar
In a hurry I ended up buying the b2c instead of 2bw. I'm totally new to this area, and I wanted to know what an interesting (and not very expensive) upgrade would be for a good quality video recording (1080p) and have FPV via Wifi. As a beginner, I want to use the cellphone as a monitor. I've been looking at RunCam Split, but found it a bit expensive. So I want to know what the viable options would be to upgrade.
Sorry for the bad english (blame Google Translate. Haha)
Ps .: Is it my impression or is there a huge difference between the video quality between B2c and B2w? In theory, they should have the same video quality. This is another reason to upgrade.

Thanks.
Last edited by dr_sky; Jul 06, 2017 at 08:13 AM.
Jul 06, 2017, 09:52 AM
Registered User
Pixelpeter's Avatar
There seem to be more (new) images on the B2W over at BG: https://www.banggood.com/MJX-B2W-Bug...l?rmmds=search

'Standard' version is €208.94 and the 'Professional' version a whopping €262.52, but still no clue what the big difference is

One should be able to expect at least a monitor in that 'Professional' setup imo.
Jul 06, 2017, 10:00 AM
Registered User
Flyingfool's Avatar
I think the new Hubsan X4 is a better deal and probably better quality.
Jul 06, 2017, 10:07 AM
Lurking...posting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
There seem to be more (new) images on the B2W over at BG: https://www.banggood.com/MJX-B2W-Bug...l?rmmds=search

'Standard' version is €208.94 and the 'Professional' version a whopping €262.52, but still no clue what the big difference is

One should be able to expect at least a monitor in that 'Professional' setup imo.
I too have been curious as to what the mysterious "Professional" version offers over the normal B2W. A 5ghz wifi monitor would be nice if you don't have a 5ghz capable phone.
Jul 06, 2017, 10:46 AM
Registered User

FPV Upgrade for B2C


Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_sky
In a hurry I ended up buying the b2c instead of 2bw. I'm totally new to this area, and I wanted to know what an interesting (and not very expensive) upgrade would be for a good quality video recording (1080p) and have FPV via Wifi. As a beginner, I want to use the cellphone as a monitor. I've been looking at RunCam Split, but found it a bit expensive. So I want to know what the viable options would be to upgrade.
Sorry for the bad english (blame Google Translate. Haha)
Ps .: Is it my impression or is there a huge difference between the video quality between B2c and B2w? In theory, they should have the same video quality. This is another reason to upgrade.

Thanks.
@dr_sky here is one setup you could consider for your B2C FPV Upgrade ......this set up has been tested on another Quadcopter,but to be used soon on the B2C BY one of the members here:
@Merch "the wifi does good but a runcam micro with a Eachine ATX03 on top of the quad would be even better,gonna pick up the BC2 version and mod it"
Link to Combo - cheaper to buy together- https://www.banggood.com/RunCam-Micr...l?rmmds=search
if you need Display you could get pair of Goggles, or Screen to view your FPV.
Goggles that are Good to start with - https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-VR-...1822629201506N
Goggles- https://hobbyking.com/en_us/cyclops-1.html
Goggles- https://hobbyking.com/en_us/visionplus-fpv-goggles.html
Goggles- http://www.gearbest.com/fpv-system/pp_551253.html
Monitor - i could not find the link to the Monitor i had saved that i liked.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion range question - 2km with 2.4g? many408 Radios 11 Dec 23, 2015 02:04 PM
New Product Cheerson CX22 5.8G Dual GPS FPV With 1080P Camera Quadcopter RTF Kenxiaofei Multirotor Drone Talk 2 Sep 25, 2015 10:31 AM
New Product Cheerson CX22 5.8G Dual GPS FPV With 1080P Camera Quadcopter RTF Kenxiaofei Multirotor Drone Talk 1 Sep 10, 2015 09:42 PM
Discussion Cheerson CX22 CX-22 Follower 5.8G Dual GPS FPV With 1080P Camera Quadcopter GeekBuying Geekbuying.com 0 Jul 06, 2015 11:01 PM
Discussion Cheerson CX22 Follower 5.8G Dual GPS FPV With 1080P Camera Quadcopter GeekBuying Geekbuying.com 0 Jun 10, 2015 05:26 AM