MJX Bugs 2 B2W, GPS, 1080p Camera, 5.8 FPV, 2km range, Dual-way transmitter - Page 4 - RC Groups
Jun 25, 2017, 04:44 AM

Another New Bugs 2 Video-more information

MJX B2W Bugs 2 WiFi FPV Brushless With 1080P HD Camera GPS RC Quadcopter RTF (41 min 42 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jun 25, 2017, 05:51 AM
Would it be possible for someone already owning a Bugs2 to leisurely fly around during low wind without harsh turns and such or throttling too much to show what the camera is like?
Jun 25, 2017, 09:18 PM

Bugs 2 WiFi FPV Flight Video

MJX B2W Bugs 2 WiFi FPV Flight (31 min 6 sec)
Jun 26, 2017, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Sutton
Great video indeed!!!.....the wifi does good but a runcam micro with a Eachine ATX03 on top of the quad would be even better,gonna pick up the BC2 version and mod it
Last edited by Merch; Jun 26, 2017 at 01:15 AM.
Jun 27, 2017, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Great video indeed!!!.....the wifi does good but a runcam micro with a Eachine ATX03 on top of the quad would be even better,gonna pick up the BC2 version and mod it
This was also my idea to Buy the BC version, and Mod it with my own Camera......at the moment i still not sure which Version to Buy, as i have not seen enough information on Prices between the BC and BW version.....if they are close in Price i will Buy the BW in case i get a New Phone in the near future, as to take advantage of the WiFi Features of that version.
Still waiting on availability of the Bugs 2 at different outlets that have them in Stock....then i am thinking Competition between websites will possibly lower the Prices, and i can see fair value with this Quad.
So i will have to wait till this Model is completely in Stock at several websites before making a Purchase.
Jun 27, 2017, 01:43 PM

BC2 Camera Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
@Merch that sounds like a Great Camera Mod......also i would Love to see you make a Video on this if Possible....i am always searching for Good Mods to implement.......i will look into your components ,i am sure they are a Great combination for FPV......is that the Swift camera?
Jun 27, 2017, 03:16 PM

Bugs 2 B2C, good flyer and onboard camera

Quote:
This was also my idea to Buy the BC version, and Mod it with my own Camera......at the moment i still not sure which Version to Buy, as i have not seen enough information on Prices between the BC and BW version.....if they are close in Price i will Buy the BW in case i get a New Phone in the near future, as to take advantage of the WiFi Features of that version.
Still waiting on availability of the Bugs 2 at different outlets that have them in Stock....then i am thinking Competition between websites will possibly lower the Prices, and i can see fair value with this Quad.
So i will have to wait till this Model is completely in Stock at several websites before making a Purchase.
@Bobby Sutton, @Merch,

I have ordered the Bugs 2 B2C version and will fly it with the Syma C4001 FPV camera underneath and the Gteng watch as FPV screen. I will attach the Gteng watch to the phone holder I ordered from Aliexpress. Earlier I have flown the Hubsan H501C with the same Syma camera and Gteng watch with very good results. See my youtube channel for footage. I have also flown with the Hubsan H501S, but sadly had a flyaway with this quadcopter and my Mobius Mini camera. So for me no Hubsan anymore. I hope the enjoy the Bugs 2 and will post some footage when I get it. I hope within a week or two. I think the Bugs 2 is a nice flyer with a good onboard camera. I think it is better and more stable than the Hubsan H501 series. See the footage on youtube already. I prefered the B2C version and add 5,8 ghz FPV with the Syma camera and Gteng watch as little screen. The range I got with the Syma FPV camera attached to my Hubsan H501C and the Gteng watch was about 750 meters (tested) and even more possible I think! No WIFI-FPV for me. Happy Flying!
Jun 27, 2017, 04:24 PM
Quote:
@Merch that sounds like a Great Camera Mod......also i would Love to see you make a Video on this if Possible....i am always searching for Good Mods to implement.......i will look into your components ,i am sure they are a Great combination for FPV......is that the Swift camera?
Yes it's the micro swift,i already have the cam and VTX here waiting,i always post my mods on youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekol
@Bobby Sutton, @Merch,

I have ordered the Bugs 2 B2C version and will fly it with the Syma C4001 FPV camera underneath and the Gteng watch as FPV screen. I will attach the Gteng watch to the phone holder I ordered from Aliexpress. Earlier I have flown the Hubsan H501C with the same Syma camera and Gteng watch with very good results. See my youtube channel for footage. I have also flown with the Hubsan H501S, but sadly had a flyaway with this quadcopter and my Mobius Mini camera. So for me no Hubsan anymore. I hope the enjoy the Bugs 2 and will post some footage when I get it. I hope within a week or two. I think the Bugs 2 is a nice flyer with a good onboard camera. I think it is better and more stable than the Hubsan H501 series. See the footage on youtube already. I prefered the B2C version and add 5,8 ghz FPV with the Syma camera and Gteng watch as little screen. The range I got with the Syma FPV camera attached to my Hubsan H501C and the Gteng watch was about 750 meters (tested) and even more possible I think! No WIFI-FPV for me. Happy Flying!

WIFI is ok i guess but i don't like it,i prefer 5.8ghz fpv to
Jun 28, 2017, 09:14 PM

New Video B2C

How to start fly B2C and Max Height and flying time confirm (16 min 54 sec)
Jun 28, 2017, 09:33 PM

B2C Part 2 Video footage

MJX B2C GPS Drone 1080P Camera first have a look part 2 (4 min 21 sec)
Jun 29, 2017, 03:28 AM
That ^ was in the late afternoon/early evening I guess?
Jun 29, 2017, 12:55 PM

Very good flyer and footage!

Here a link to very good and stable footage:

MJX Bugs 2 Morning Flight and Cam Demo (8 min 21 sec)

The Bugs 2 is a winner!!
Jun 29, 2017, 01:13 PM
That looks pretty good, especially because it was at dawn (low light)

Was this the Bug2C or Bugs2W?
Jun 29, 2017, 02:18 PM

Bugs 2 versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelpeter
That looks pretty good, especially because it was at dawn (low light)

Was this the Bug2C or Bugs2W?
@Pixelpeter,

I think itīs the Bugs 2 W version that Frequent Flyer is showing, because itīs black. The C version I ordered is only available in white now. The C version I ordered from Geekbuying is shipped and I hope to receive it next week or a week later.

The Bugs 2 is way better than the Hubsan C and S versions in my opinion. From what Iīve seen the Mjx Bugs 2 has no TBE problems, strange behavior or Flyaways (like my Hubsan H501 S).

For me no Hubsan anymore and I hope to enjoy my Bugs 2 C version without problems!

Keep flying!
Jun 29, 2017, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekol
@Pixelpeter,

I think itīs the Bugs 2 W version that Frequent Flyer is showing, because itīs black. The C version I ordered is only available in white now. The C version I ordered from Geekbuying is shipped and I hope to receive it next week or a week later.

The Bugs 2 is way better than the Hubsan C and S versions in my opinion. From what Iīve seen the Mjx Bugs 2 has no TBE problems, strange behavior or Flyaways (like my Hubsan H501 S).

For me no Hubsan anymore and I hope to enjoy my Bugs 2 C version without problems!

Keep flying!
The Bugs2 is just out, so who knows what to expect?