Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

TREX Changes the XT Model Names

The new title is TREX 500X and 700X Top combo. My guess there will more X Top Combos in the near future.

Splash

Align makes a name change on their XT line of TREX's.

Align released both the 500XT and the 700XT Super Combo's in recent months and they have since decided to change the current title to help keep consistency with the present and future models. Align is known for releasing new and improved combo deals regularly and if you already own one of their kits you will know that they make changes all the time. This can be a little confusing if you're just getting into the helicopter world, but it looks like they are on the way to simplifying the process as they narrow in on the perfect combo package.

The new title is TREX 500X and 700X Top combo. My guess there will more X Top Combos in the near future. Align is the main company that provides a high end combo package for mass distribution, and they have been doing it for some time now. When you provide all the goodies in one deal, it can be a hand full keeping up with technology while inventing it at the same time.

In case you missed it, Align upgraded a few things including the ESC in the XT/X TOP combos using the HobbyWing Platinum HV 160A V4 on the 700X, and the new RCE-BL80A on the 500X.

If you want to check out the 700X/500X TOP Combos click here.