Vector motor revving issue. - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Apr 12, 2017, 06:13 PM
Discussion

Vector motor revving issue.

Hi,

I have tried to set up my ET vector with my immersion RC EzUHF lite Rx but i get this issue:

Eagle tree vector issue. (1 min 18 sec)

I have also gone back to the l9r in the plane and the same issue is happening i have never had this issue before so i wondered if anyone can help me out with this??

Thanks.
Ben
to remove ads between posts
Apr 13, 2017, 02:34 AM
because rust never sleeps....
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmk89
Hi,

I have tried to set up my ET vector with my immersion RC EzUHF lite Rx but i get this issue:

https://youtu.be/m6BxCkQKHlw

I have also gone back to the l9r in the plane and the same issue is happening i have never had this issue before so i wondered if anyone can help me out with this??

Thanks.
Ben
What happens if you remove the servo/ESC outputs and add them one at a time. What happens if you just have the ESC connected and no servos ?
Last edited by HugoRogers; Apr 13, 2017 at 02:51 AM.
Apr 13, 2017, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HugoRogers
What happens if you remove the servo/ESC outputs and add them one at a time. What happens if you just have the ESC connected and no servos ?
I have the EZuhf Rx set up in SPPM mode so everything is through the 1 wire and the L9R is set up in SBus so thats the same essentially. I know that if i turn off the Tx or if i completely unplug the Rx from the plane it all goes crazy with the control surfaces and motor all pulsing/revving. I will have to try adjusting the ESC wires and also i'll try to recalibrate the ESC.