Innov8tive Designs Toledo Show 2017 - RC Groups

Innov8tive Designs Toledo Show 2017

Lucien from Innov8tive Designs tells us about a few new products for 2017 at the Toledo Show 2017.

Splash

Innov8tive Designs

Lucien from Innov8tive Designs tells us about a few new products for 2017 at the Toledo Show. They have championship FPV motors from Cobra coming in both black and the blinged out gold edition. Cobra also has some new wing ESC's in 30,40,60 and 80A versions. They are designed to keep up with the high RPM motors we are using in FPV racing wings.

Scorpion has a new Tribunus speed controller out as well. These are 6S capable at 120A and come in an opto version or with a 10A switch mode BEC with an adjustable output voltage from 5.1V to 8.4V. There is also a giant 14S 200A Tribunus ESC for big helis and airplanes. Lucien also showed us some cool new tap and die sets from Scorpion that you can see in the video below.

Be sure to visit Innov8tive Designs for more info.

Apr 10, 2017, 12:47 PM
Wanted for breaking Ohm's Law
Great to see Innov8tive back at the Toledo Show.....and also this side of the Mississippi!

Good catching up with Lucien and Nick on Friday.....

Denny
Apr 12, 2017, 04:25 PM
deltas are cool
miss him he used to come to our electric fly in in vegas . looks like hes doing great with his Scorpion products.
Apr 13, 2017, 04:36 PM
He mentioned tap and die sets in the video.
I couldn't find them in Innov8ive web site.
Apr 13, 2017, 05:12 PM
RCG Admin
He'll probably get them on the site soon.
Apr 13, 2017, 06:33 PM
Thanks Jason.
I've been looking for a good, simple tap and die set in the sizes that we use, for some time.
Apr 13, 2017, 10:31 PM
RCG Admin
Yep, these should do nicely. They looked and felt like a decent product when I held them.
Apr 18, 2017, 08:19 PM
I have no friends
Probably one of the biggest vendors I would have like to talk to at the show if I had gone. Really liking my Cobra motors.
Apr 19, 2017, 01:15 AM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I'll have to pick up a cobra wing ESC sometime. The cobra motors I bought have already been stellar performers in my 3D foam profile aircraft. I hope they will make 3D specific ESC's in the future.