Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

Castle Creations Toledo Show 2017

Come take a look at the Castle Creations booth at the 2017 Toledo Show.

Splash

Castle Creations Booth Tour

Castle Creations is a world leading speed control and accessory maker and it is always a pleasure to see them at Toledo. Castle sponsors many events across the country and we'd like to thank them for supporting the hobby. They make products for ground based vehicles, airplanes, helis and even drones. Here are some photos of the products they had on display this year in the booth.

Be sure to visit the Castle Creations website here.

Apr 09, 2017, 02:32 PM
Want more Miss Ashley. Jason's cool but he aint pretty!
Apr 13, 2017, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI30BOB
Want more Miss Ashley. Jason's cool but he aint pretty!
Seriously? I could give a rip about "Miss Ashley". I want to know about products. Castle was supposedly coming out with a new easy programming method, I'm assuming Bluetooth.

I'm tired of that miss Ashley.
Apr 13, 2017, 06:30 PM
What about the waterproof bec
Apr 18, 2017, 02:40 PM

prejustice confirming decoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicJet
Seriously? I could give a rip about "Miss Ashley". I want to know about products. I'm tired of that miss Ashley.
Woman are mostly decoration when it comes to hobbies requiring technical skills and this "Ashley" person is just another example.
Even in the time of "higher plane productions" never seen any evidence she is seeing OUR hobby as anything else then a source of income exploiting her gender/ (mediocre) appearance.

Would love to see if she can actually fly but am not holding my breath.

By the way "RCgroups" is not the only one; "FliteTest" do the same with that "Megan" person.
Apr 19, 2017, 11:07 PM
More Motors, More Fun... :-)
That's just not nice. Have you met her? Perhaps she is a very nice person. And if she can't fly, then ask if you can teach her. That's what our hobby is about.
Apr 22, 2017, 08:48 PM
Flite Test hired Megan because they needed a writer.
Apr 24, 2017, 12:23 PM
She is nice eye candy, but can we put that behind us? Need more info on the cool new stuff from Castle....