Apr 05, 2017, 11:34 PM
AA6JB
Thread OP
New Product

Flex Innovations Mamba 10 Bipe

Josh Bernstein will be grabbing a hold of this snake by the tail as he turns his precision aerobatic/extreme 3D capable thumbs loose on this latest exciting offering from Flex Innovations! Watch for his full review in an upcoming issue of Model Aviation magazine!

Last edited by Bajora; Apr 05, 2017 at 11:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 06, 2017, 05:46 PM
Lower AL
Looks good, going to get the Green one when I buy it, love the way the QQ Extra is built lot's of quality in a fun flying plane.
Jeff......
Apr 16, 2017, 10:42 PM
AA6JB
Thread OP
A short teaser video from yesterday ...

(0 min 41 sec)
Latest blog entry: Updated FMS 1400mm J3 Cub
May 08, 2017, 01:33 PM
AA6JB
Thread OP
And a much longer full, unedited, music-free flight video

(4 min 8 sec)
Latest blog entry: Updated FMS 1400mm J3 Cub
May 25, 2017, 05:59 PM
Ok need some help here. Assembling the plane had no issues, but the Aura is giving me some trouble. Bound to my DX-8. The Elevator control moves the rudder and rudder moves the elevator. Used the config tool with no luck. How do I reload the Aura with a new stock Mamba setup?
May 25, 2017, 08:13 PM
Are you positive you plugged the servos into the right slot on the Aura. That would be my guess, with spectrum equipment especially the aura should be setup right out of the box.
Also there is a Mamba 10 forum in the 3D foamies section that's very active, you'll have better luck asking there.
May 25, 2017, 08:59 PM
It came pre-setup. I did swap connectors, but then one surface would work and the other wouldn't. Can you check to see if the rudder and elevator control rods are suppose to cross over each other? can can see them from the bottom through the holes. Thanks.
May 25, 2017, 10:49 PM
S4 aura port should be elevator and S5 should be rudder. I don't have the Mamba but I've used the Aura 8 in a few other planes. I can almost guarantee that the push rods are supposed to be crossed.
May 26, 2017, 10:42 PM
Thanks to all. The leads needed to be swapped. the leads were even mislabeled. All good...
Jun 10, 2019, 02:00 AM
What battery are you guys using? A 3s 2200mah seems grossly undersized. I can do two ten second torque rolls and the battery drains to 20%. It recovers shortly, but...

Quick Reply