Apr 04, 2017, 06:47 PM
DS in Training .. .
Thread OP
Question

60" slope racer Nemesis

I currently seem to have maybe the last one of these "60 nemesis glider , if anyone has a clue where these came from Originally please let me know ... i bought mine 1st time AMA show probably 10 years ago , i recently purchased a replacement for that one after a few years searching form Icare , they were not sure who made these , its been a long time ,

My hope is to try and track down the molds for this amazing glider , so if anyone has any ideas or info on these please help , please let me know

Thanks .
to remove ads between posts
Apr 04, 2017, 10:07 PM
Look here, F3X.com Tom's site under Slope,

...should be 4th one down

I've got a NIB 4 servo wing Nemesis
Apr 04, 2017, 10:17 PM
DS in Training .. .
Thread OP
thank you , i am familiar with tom but he no longer stocks this model and I'm trying to find the original maker / molds , let me know if u want to sell you nib Nemesis , @chip.greely
Apr 04, 2017, 10:30 PM
"She comes from the same people that build the Hera, Hades, Artemis and NYX"

European Mfg'r since Tom was importing crates at a time. Drop him an Email
Apr 04, 2017, 10:49 PM
DS in Training .. .
Thread OP
@chip.greely thank you very much , emailed tom ,
Apr 10, 2017, 04:44 PM
Don't know if this will help but back in the day these were known as the Shooting Star here in the UK (and presumably Europe too).
Apr 10, 2017, 07:18 PM
DS in Training .. .
Thread OP
thank you willmo , ill take what ever i can get
Apr 11, 2017, 03:39 AM
Its not IF... Its WHEN.
I have a Shooting Star too - was my first ever mouldie and I still love it.

I am not sure if this is correct, but I believe it was superseded bt the Bird over here?

I know i bought a carbon Bird based on that information, which is a super glider too, but the Shooting star is way better in light conditions.

Quick Reply