Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales

FREE VBAR NEO When You Purchase A VControl Transmitter

For all you guys and girls outs there looking to purchase a new VControl transmitter but are on the fence, they now have an incentive to help you with your decision.

Splash

Mikado has a special limited time offer - Free NEO with the purchase of a VControl transmitter

For all you guys and girls outs there looking to purchase a new VControl transmitter but are on the fence, they now have an incentive to help you with your decision. Mikado is offering for a limited time, a free Vbar Neo with the purchase of the VControl transmitter.

From what I've read, you can purchase any of the current models with whatever color scheme you prefer. Vbar has been pretty much the "go to" flybarless system on the market and NEO is its little brother. Based on this information you can kind of make the assumption that they are up to something good that might very well exceed the NEO, but I have no information if this is correct and I'm only speculating. You can also notice that the pricing of the Vbar NEO is on the way down making it more affordable. Check your favorite online helicopter store for price changes, I already know Helidirect has started the discount so check it out!

For more information on the VBar NEO as well as the VControl, click here.

Last edited by ndfly700; Apr 03, 2017 at 04:13 PM..
Apr 05, 2017, 10:44 AM
DFS#000178
I'd never heard of these radios.

Why do they start at $700?
Apr 05, 2017, 10:49 AM
Hekilopter Jenius/Heli 1%'er
They program their FBL's directly. No PC or bluetooth needed. Also now telemetry.
I thought about one once as I have five registered VBar FBL's but got a good deal on a used DX9.
Apr 06, 2017, 07:45 PM
Wow. I don't think coming out with their own proprietary transmitter was a sensible move by Mikado.

Good radio though, for Vbar equipped helis.
The new VBar Control radio presented by Kyle Dahl (7 min 57 sec)
Last edited by Lynxman; Apr 06, 2017 at 07:57 PM.
Apr 06, 2017, 08:20 PM
I dont get it. if the vbar is that good surely you shouldnt need to be constantly changing settings.

I set my 450 up once with intention to "tweak" but everytime i fly i cant think of anything to change maybe tail rate but i keep forgetting.

The only change i needed to make was drop the overall gain