May 16, 2017, 08:22 PM
Tony Audsley Retired Locksmith
Flew the SE-5 again, lovely fun little plane to fly .. hey David, notice I did a couple of right turns

Lockey

SE-5 Bipe (unedited) (4 min 52 sec)
to remove ads between posts
May 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
Careful,.. confident,.. CRASH!
It tis! A lovley little biplane. Super cool Lockey.
May 16, 2017, 09:43 PM
When cows fly!
Nice plane....and yes I noticed the right hand turns
May 17, 2017, 11:42 AM
Gravity is my enemy
But wait, If Tony's down under and even water flows down the lou the other way around, would it not still be left hand turns? or did he throw off the earths gravitational rotation? oh crikey! ;0)
May 19, 2017, 09:11 AM
When cows fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balloon Bandit
But wait, If Tony's down under and even water flows down the lou the other way around, would it not still be left hand turns? or did he throw off the earths gravitational rotation? oh crikey! ;0)
So if Lockey has thrown off the earths gravitational rotation, will that also make time go backwards? Making him younger?
May 19, 2017, 10:23 AM
Tony Audsley Retired Locksmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpalmer146
So if Lockey has thrown off the earths gravitational rotation, will that also make time go backwards? Making him younger?
Its already started David and BB, when I reached 70 I decided that I was counting back from there .. and now I'm only 67 .. best thing was, I made 69 twice

Lockey
May 19, 2017, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockey
Its already started David and BB, when I reached 70 I decided that I was counting back from there .. and now I'm only 67 .. best thing was, I made 69 twice

Lockey
69 dudes!

69 dudes! (0 min 3 sec)

My mother is doing much the same. 70 this year, 69 next. My Dad, the poor bugger, only made 50 but he packed a lot in

Anyway, your descent into decrepitude seems a long way off
May 19, 2017, 09:20 PM
When cows fly!
Anyway, your descent into decrepitude seems a long way off [/QUOTE]

Not so sure...did you see the elevator on the Staggerwing????