Thread Tools
Mar 30, 2017, 01:37 PM
Registered User
rockyboy2's Avatar
Thread OP
Discussion

Here's footage of the US Military's new helicopter that'll cost as much as an F-35


http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/nerdc...cid=spartandhp


http://taskandpurpose.com/marines-ch...h-every-penny/
Last edited by rockyboy2; Mar 30, 2017 at 02:21 PM.
Mar 30, 2017, 02:12 PM
Mr Mootsie
Mr Mootsie's Avatar
Love me some Stallion!
Mar 30, 2017, 02:13 PM
3000 mile road trip here we go
micro_builder's Avatar
"costs are expected to drop..." I'll believe that when I see it
Mar 30, 2017, 02:17 PM
Mr Mootsie
Mr Mootsie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by micro_builder
"costs are expected to drop..." I'll believe that when I see it
F-35A dropped nearly 10% after Low Rate Initial Production. Same thing will happen here.
Mar 30, 2017, 02:32 PM
3000 mile road trip here we go
micro_builder's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Mootsie
F-35A dropped nearly 10% after Low Rate Initial Production. Same thing will happen here.
Not enough, IMO, to justify the cost for a plane we didnt really need.
Mar 30, 2017, 02:39 PM
Mr Mootsie
Mr Mootsie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by micro_builder
Not enough, IMO, to justify the cost for a plane we didnt really need.
Then you've no real grasp on why we are buying the F35. Unless it's the King Stallion you're talking about, in which case you'd also be wrong.
Mar 30, 2017, 02:52 PM
3000 mile road trip here we go
micro_builder's Avatar
I guess not, I'm all ears though.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools