This thread is privately moderated by Mrpuck143, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 30, 2017, 11:12 AM
Trader Rating: 22
Thread OP
$375.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

BEAM E4 w/Mikado V Bar, Ikon V2, tons of accessories

Beautiful Beam E4 450 FBL heli, with Mikado VBar FBL rotorhead. Has Align motor, all Align servos, Ikon V2 controller, Spectrum satellite. The ESC is not accessible without pulling off tape and Velcro, but I recall it is a Hacker, with a Castle BEC. Mavrikk blades are mounted, in like new condition, with four additional pairs of CF blades, all in 9/10 or better condition. The canopy is new; I don't believe it's ever been flown, and a canopy cover is included. Tons of spare parts, as you can see from pics. Three batteries are included; one Turnigy is completely flat; one is slightly puffed. The black generic battery is mildly puffed. Lots of life in all three, with good flight times.

The heli is in excellent condition, and flies rock solid. Asking $375 for all, with CONUS shipping and PP. May charge a little more to the west coast and HI, if I can't fit everything in a medium priority box. Otherwise, the same shipping to all. Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Mrpuck143; Apr 03, 2017 at 08:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply