May 08, 2017, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shx
Hi Guys.

I'm having problems with Hubsan X4 H507A. I just got it from Aliexpress and I am experiencing problems with starting it. I recently found this movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM2fvMBXupI - I have exactly same issue here. 11 satellites, Everything looks good and is well bind and... it doesn't start. One red diode is constantly on. When quad is not in the range of satellites it starts without a problem (if you switch off the safety feature). Please help.

PS. I live in Europe, Poland.

SXH
I'm assuming you did the gyro calibration and you made sure you smart phone's gps was properly calibrated with the Hubsan gps ?

Try contacting Hubsan for support ? Support
to remove ads between posts
May 09, 2017, 12:26 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by shx
Hi Guys.

I'm having problems with Hubsan X4 H507A. I just got it from Aliexpress and I am experiencing problems with starting it. I recently found this movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM2fvMBXupI - I have exactly same issue here. 11 satellites, Everything looks good and is well bind and... it doesn't start. One red diode is constantly on. When quad is not in the range of satellites it starts without a problem (if you switch off the safety feature). Please help.

SXH
Stupid question, you are not in a nofly zone ?
May 09, 2017, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shx
Hi Guys.

SXH
"Motor Locked" means you have not completed the compass calibrations.
May 09, 2017, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shx
Hi Guys.

SXH
Hey. I'm the official tech support rep from Hubsan and help out on here. You must have the Chinese version of the copter. This will not operate out of China, unfortunately.
May 09, 2017, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annegottagun
Hey. I'm the official tech support rep from Hubsan and help out on here. You must have the Chinese version of the copter. This will not operate out of China, unfortunately.
why ? Anyway to fix this problem with a software update ?
May 09, 2017, 10:30 PM
R/C Superfan
Quote:
Hmm,this is interesting to hear.
May 10, 2017, 02:14 AM
Thread OP
Quote:

And why I can use mine in Europe perfectly ? Do I have the international version ?
May 10, 2017, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
And why I can use mine in Europe perfectly ? Do I have the international version ?
i have same problem, if dron have GPS signal motor lock and light 1 red diod. inside room have not GPS signal dron fly. i am from czech republic (Europe)

may be, we need your softwere

message from hubsan suport: Kevin Chen <kevin.chen@hubsan.com>:

Hi,

It is a software lock as I was told, I would have to confirm with my tech in China to see if it is possible to remove the lock. We might not be able to lift the lock until a later time as it was to protect foreign vendors.

Best regards,
Kevin Chen
Hubsan USA
May 10, 2017, 05:27 AM
Hubsan you are absolutely irresponsible. They should have announced that the drone only works in China.

You could release a new firmware to fix the no fly problem. Should take no more than 20 mins for your programmers.

Thanx a lot Hubsan for the drone that doesn't fly in Europe!!!
May 10, 2017, 06:58 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by woji
i have same problem, if dron have GPS signal motor lock and light 1 red diod. inside room have not GPS signal dron fly. i am from czech republic (Europe)

may be, we need your softwere

message from hubsan suport: Kevin Chen <kevin.chen@hubsan.com>:

Hi,

It is a software lock as I was told, I would have to confirm with my tech in China to see if it is possible to remove the lock. We might not be able to lift the lock until a later time as it was to protect foreign vendors.

Best regards,
Kevin Chen
Hubsan USA

Seems I have the H507A_IT_170213_5 firmware version....

I Installed the last APP version

and it still working fine....

FC firwamre 1.1.1
Last edited by SeByDocKy; May 10, 2017 at 07:42 AM.
May 10, 2017, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Yes. Either that or it would have had to be "unlocked" so to speak.
May 10, 2017, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvestor2002
why ? Anyway to fix this problem with a software update ?
We're trying to see if they'll release something that can undo the lock. However, they might not- because international and Chinese versions are released separately to protect the different market channels internationally.
May 10, 2017, 09:04 PM
Quote:
We're trying to see if they'll release something that can undo the lock. However, they might not- because international and Chinese versions are released separately to protect the different market channels internationally.
Is the hardware for the international and chinese versions identical ?
May 10, 2017, 11:30 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvestor2002
Is the hardware for the international and chinese versions identical ?

I guess ....... The problem tat some chinese vendors sold the chinese model for the internatiional one .... without any scruple ....
May 11, 2017, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Seems I have the H507A_IT_170213_5 firmware version....

I Installed the last APP version

and it still working fine....

i have:

FC firwamre 1.1.1
i have other version:

Quick Reply