This thread is privately moderated by fastmax, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 22, 2017, 08:00 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Eachine F14 RatingKing 1/14 4x4 FPV Buggy

Check out the new Eachine F14 RatingKing 1/14 4x4 FPV Buggy! Eachine has been making FPV quadcopters for quite a while now, but this new buggy marks their first foray into land based FPV rigs.

My RatingKing just arrived today, and while I haven't gotten much of a chance to do anything with it just yet, I did get a couple pictures to get this mini review started. The first thing I noticed about the buggy is that it has a nice quality look, and feel to it. The second thing that jumped out at me is just how wrong I think they got the scale. They call it 1/14, but if you ask me it is closer to 1/12, and might even be on the large side of the 1/12 scale. Here are a few pics of it next to my 1/14 Tacon Soar buggy. The RatingKing dwarfs it!

Quick test run in the driveway. This buggy is a blast! The FPV gear performs perfectly. The suspension is also tuned very well right out of the box. Even the included action cam delivers a decent picture (video from the onboard cam coming soon)

Eachine RatingKing F14 1/14 RTR FPV 4WD Buggy (1 min 6 sec)
Last edited by fastmax; Jun 30, 2017 at 12:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 25, 2017, 12:59 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Detailed pics added above. Running video coming soon.
Apr 03, 2017, 12:22 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Thread OP
Quick running video added above.

Quick Reply