Stick It Quad Skins - Customize Your Drone

Mini Quads take some serious abuse getting thrashed around and crashing into all sorts of obstacles. The bottom of the frames are especially prone to wear to tear and that's where Stik It Quad Skins comes in...

Splash

Get a Sick Look and Protect Your Frame Bottom with Stick It

Mini Quads take some serious abuse getting thrashed around and crashing into all sorts of obstacles. The bottom of the frames are especially prone to wear to tear and that's where Stik It Quad Skins comes in. These guys offer stick on vinyl graphics that are coated in highly durable 3 mil plastic laminate that will keep your bottom frame and arms in top shape. Not only that, but you can get some sick looking designs to make your quad stand out from the crowd. They have a library of graphics to pick from or you can even customize it with your own images.

The skins are made to be easy to apply so you don't have remove any of the bolts for the frame or motors. The only things you'd need to remove before installing the skin is any velcro, tape or zip ties used to secure the ESC's. There are currently a handful of quad frames listed you can get skins for and they are as follows:

• ImpulseRC Alien RR5
  • Martian II 220mm
  • XHover r5x
  • QAV-210
  • QAV-X
  • QAV-R
  • Eachine QX100
  • SnapRollRC Black Widow 130

If you have a different frame that you'd like a skin for, you can actually get a skin for it for FREE! Email them at [email protected] and they will help you get them the frame outline scanned in so they can make the skin for it and send you one free for testing it out. You basically just need to scan the bottom plate and 1 motor arm on a photo scanner in full color at 300dpi and they will take care of the rest.

Check out Stick It Quad Skins Here.

Stikit Frame Skins (1 min 27 sec)

Mar 22, 2017, 09:55 AM
Thank you, Jason for posting this up, this is beyond what I had expected!

I do want to clarify one thing - the skins were not designed to necessarily protect your frame from hard hard damage. I will admit that they do protect considerably from scratches and scuffs but if you take a serious hit into a brick wall, you are going to damage the frame and the skin (I think that is obvious hah) That and they do a great job of covering up any damage that you do have and replaces it with a clean unique look every time.

Our skins were initially created strictly for styling purposes, but we have accepted the bonus side affect of some frame protection as well

I'd like to offer an additional 10% off code for any RCGroups guys here, in addition to the ~30% they are already discounted for introduction pricing

code is: rcgroups

Please give us any feedback you can on design, price, etc. We are just starting out and are testing the market for the first time with something like this.

Thanks all, I hope you enjoy!
Mar 22, 2017, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playbackfpv
Thank you, Jason for posting this up, this is beyond what I had expected!

I do want to clarify one thing - the skins were not designed to necessarily protect your frame from hard hard damage. I will admit that they do protect considerably from scratches and scuffs but if you take a serious hit into a brick wall, you are going to damage the frame and the skin (I think that is obvious hah) That and they do a great job of covering up any damage that you do have and replaces it with a clean unique look every time.

Our skins were initially created strictly for styling purposes, but we have accepted the bonus side affect of some frame protection as well

I'd like to offer an additional 10% off code for any RCGroups guys here, in addition to the ~30% they are already discounted for introduction pricing

code is: rcgroups

Please give us any feedback you can on design, price, etc. We are just starting out and are testing the market for the first time with something like this.

Thanks all, I hope you enjoy!
These skins are amazing! Love mine.
Mar 22, 2017, 06:50 PM
Team WarpSquad
If there was an option for the 6" Alien, I'd be tempted to "skin up" as well.
Mar 22, 2017, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm
If there was an option for the 6" Alien, I'd be tempted to "skin up" as well.
I can work on that - if you happen to have a basic photo scanner at home or access to one, scan in the bottom plate and arm flat against the glass (no bolts) and I can take it from there.

I see there is a 6" body and 6" arms, but I've seen people mix and match body\arm combos. If you can scan what you have, I'll hook you up 100% with a few skins of your choice as a tester.
Mar 22, 2017, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theibault
These skins are amazing! Love mine.
haha hey man! how are they holding up for you?
Mar 22, 2017, 07:51 PM
Team WarpSquad
Quote:
I can work on that - if you happen to have a basic photo scanner at home or access to one, scan in the bottom plate and arm flat against the glass (no bolts) and I can take it from there.

I see there is a 6" body and 6" arms, but I've seen people mix and match body\arm combos. If you can scan what you have, I'll hook you up 100% with a few skins of your choice as a tester.
Thank you for the offer. I do have a flatbed scanner, and I have a spare arm that I can scan easily. However, for the bottom plate, it's going to be a few days until I have a chance to remove the bolts to scan. Will do my best to do it this weekend, unless another 6" Alien owner beats me to it.
Mar 22, 2017, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Thank you for the offer. I do have a flatbed scanner, and I have a spare arm that I can scan easily. However, for the bottom plate, it's going to be a few days until I have a chance to remove the bolts to scan. Will do my best to do it this weekend, unless another 6" Alien owner beats me to it.
You have dibs for now! I'll honor this deal through the weekend
Mar 23, 2017, 06:44 AM
Do you have the scans for the EpiQuad 210X? how much are the shipping costs to Finland?
Mar 23, 2017, 08:11 AM
I do not, but it looks like a cool frame! If you can scan it I can get you some skins for sure, I'll check on shipping here in a few and see. If you pm me an address, I'll get exact cost for reference.
Mar 26, 2017, 10:56 AM
Quote:
haha hey man! how are they holding up for you?
No problems so far. Still look as good as the day I put them on.
Mar 26, 2017, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theibault
No problems so far. Still look as good as the day I put them on.
That's good to hear!
Mar 27, 2017, 04:15 PM
LOVE these! on my alien 5" they are fantastic.
Mar 28, 2017, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawleaboy
LOVE these! on my alien 5" they are fantastic.
Awesome! Which skin graphic did you go with?
Mar 29, 2017, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Offer still stands, just FYI!

Quick Reply